Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Vendor Reviews

Notices

Stay away from Santa Barbara Toyota

Old 04-19-2011, 08:52 AM   #1
tacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacoteacher's Tacoma Gallery
Stay away from Santa Barbara Toyota

I recently purchased my third taco, this one from Santa Barbara Toyota. I love the truck, but the experience was like a prostate exam without lube. The general manager is an a@$hole. I will spare you the gory details, but I definitely wouldn't refer anyone to this dealership. Peace