Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Vendor Reviews

Notices

Crutchfield Customer Service is Awesome

Old 05-06-2011, 12:47 PM   #1
Protected by Armor Tech Offroad
dbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Dennis
dbronzo's Tacoma Gallery
Crutchfield Customer Service is Awesome

So I ordered a Pioneer 4300 which was back ordered. While I was waiting for it I found an open box one for $50 cheaper so I called and they sent me that one. When I received it there was an apology letter for my wait . Makes you feel good that they care even though I knew it may take a while. During the install I realized that they forgot to include the wiring harness. Called them up and they shipped same day . They also sent two apology e-mails and got a third with the wiring harness. The fact that they care enough to ensure that you are happy with your purchase and make things right will be the main reason that I will buy from them again.
Old 05-07-2011, 12:47 AM   #2
SEARCH button is my BEST FRIEND
808StateTacoma is on a distinguished road

808StateTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
I too find crutchfield customer service outstanding. I've ordered many electronics with some being unbeatable deals and never had a problem receiving. Chatted with an agent and answered my questions promptly and correctly.
Old 05-10-2011, 09:45 AM   #3
DocCisco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDocCisco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDocCisco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDocCisco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDocCisco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDocCisco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDocCisco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDocCisco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDocCisco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDocCisco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDocCisco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 1st 145th FA
Name: David
DocCisco's Tacoma Gallery
I bought a B-8PT a few weeks back and was doing a self-install. Was overwhelmed with work issues at first and talked to a local install shop... they wanted $75 for the install so I decided to try and do the install myself.

After a 5 minute call to Crutchfield Tech Support I was all set. It was one of the best if not the best customer service call I've ever had. From now on I will buy all my electronics from Crutchfield.
Old 05-10-2011, 09:55 AM   #4
808matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed808matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed808matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed808matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed808matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed808matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed808matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed808matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed808matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed808matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed808matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed
808matt's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by m3bassman View Post
its the reason i pay their higher prices without even thinking twice about it.
yup yup