Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Vendor Reviews

Notices

Sport Trucks Unlimited

Old 05-11-2011, 02:56 PM   #1
maxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jordan
maxpower29's Tacoma Gallery
Sport Trucks Unlimited

Couldnt find a place close by that sells "AFE" filters, so I decided to search a place in Canada for one, and I found these guys. I have to say, the guy I delt with was VERY nice. But nothing went right with my purchase.
-First: On April 12th or 13th (not 100% sure) I had to pay $87.26 for the filter, when the other store he deals with sells it for $39.99 + tax. I didn't know this until after, but meh.....a few bucks never hurt nobody
-Second: he accidentally charged me an extra $107.96 onto the already over priced $87.26 to total $195.22 on my credit card. I called him and he figured it out that he used my card number by accident for another buyer, so he did a refund, and in a few days it was fixed. So that was ok.
-Third: although I paid so much, it was not going to be shipped any fast way. I was told 5-7 business days from when they send it. Is that even possible? Guys on here sent me parts through USPS and it took like 3-4 days. WTF?
-Fourth: it was originally suppose to be shipped out that week so I waited......and waited.....and then when I called they said they didnt even get it yet, so they couldnt ship it. I was told it would get to them on May 8th. Wow, that sucks. Oh well. Once I get it I will be happy right? hmmmm
-Fifth: When May 8th passed I didnt get an email/call. So finally on May 11th I called them. They couldn't bring me up in the system because my province was saying "NV" instead of "NS".....really? So after that I got a hold of the right guy, and they didn't get the filter yet, couldnt send it, and didnt know why. AWESOME.
-
So here I am now, May 11th, with:
-an overpriced bill on my visa
-No idea when they will get the filter
-Likely over 2 weeks from when I will get it
-25+ long distance minutes on my cell phone bill
I know this could just all be bad luck, and maybe the guy is a good guy, but holy fucking christ, its not that hard to buy a damn air filter anywhere else is it?
Im sure in the end at least I can say I own the most expensive AFE filter though
Old 05-11-2011, 03:08 PM   #3
maxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by hendooman View Post
one word: REFUND
ya but I dont want to make them get something in then not buy it. They might be a bad seller, but I wont be a bad buyer. I might think about it if I could even find another one though. But I cant
Old 05-11-2011, 03:16 PM   #4
I bring the feel goods w/a heavy load of sarcasm
TeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TeamSarcasm's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to TeamSarcasm
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxpower29 View Post
ya but I dont want to make them get something in then not buy it. They might be a bad seller, but I wont be a bad buyer. I might think about it if I could even find another one though. But I cant
refund still thats their fault for putting you through all that crap
Old 05-17-2011, 06:12 PM   #5

May 17th and still no call. Fucking weak. Calling tomorrow for the refund. Fucking waste of my time/money. Ordered this a month ago
Old 05-27-2011, 06:04 PM   #6

So now May 27th, I finally called them and got a refund. They said they didnt even receive it yet and it would be another 7-10 days if I kept it. VERY poor job by them. I will say though, they seemed nice so I will be giving them another try someday, but just not sure what for
Old 05-27-2011, 06:17 PM   #7
I bring the feel goods w/a heavy load of sarcasm
TeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TeamSarcasm's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to TeamSarcasm
dang man, glad you got your money back tho
Old 05-27-2011, 06:19 PM   #8

Ya they were really good about it and check everything out. I think it might have been just the AFE that was the problem. Im getting something else through them next month when I decide what my next upgrade is, so I will see then
Old 06-08-2011, 07:17 AM   #9

Oh my dear god, I literally cant believe this, but I called 2 weeks ago and they refunded me, but it didnt show up on my VISA yet. This has to be a record for most fuck ups on the planet