Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Vendor Reviews

Notices

Ebay Vent Visors

Old 06-05-2011, 10:16 PM   #1
More Cowbell!
VooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Carter Ivey
VooDoo's Tacoma Gallery
Ebay Vent Visors

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Toyot...ht_1952wt_1159

Anybody ever try these? For $31 i might go ahead and get a pair.

Thoughts?
Old 06-06-2011, 09:52 AM   #2
More Cowbell!
VooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

VooDoo's Tacoma Gallery
bump
Old 06-06-2011, 09:54 AM   #3
Tacoma Lover
SupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tony
SupraT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by VooDoo View Post
bump
I purchased pretty much the same thing for my X's 2004 4runner and they worked great.
Old 06-06-2011, 09:55 AM   #4
HeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant future

Name: Jacob
HeadlampRevamp's Tacoma Gallery
They have good feedback, and it looks like that's all they sell, so they must be doing something right. I say go for it. AEKDB
Old 06-06-2011, 09:56 AM   #5
More Cowbell!

VooDoo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SupraT View Post
I purchased pretty much the same thing for my X's 2004 4runner and they worked great.
they accept returns and only $31? sounds like a deal to me...
thanks for your input!

the only thing im worried about is your get what you pay for..
Old 06-06-2011, 09:57 AM   #6
hedz0r is on a distinguished road

hedz0r's Tacoma Gallery
i have no experience with these, but the AVS in-channels fit perfectly and took 5 seconds a side to install.
Old 06-06-2011, 09:57 AM   #7
More Cowbell!

VooDoo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeadlampRevamp View Post
They have good feedback, and it looks like that's all they sell, so they must be doing something right. I say go for it. AEKDB
A-B. I think i might go ahead and get these
Old 06-10-2011, 07:34 AM   #8
scionicboom is on a distinguished road
Name: Aaron
scionicboom's Tacoma Gallery
I've gotten these for other vehicles from eBay and they all have been great. In the past I've gotten in-channel and 3M type style and I prefer the in-channel (which these are).
Old 06-22-2011, 11:58 AM   #9
More Cowbell!

VooDoo's Tacoma Gallery
ordered these today...
Old 06-22-2011, 12:01 PM   #10
pudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
pudge151's Tacoma Gallery
i have them, they are ok, i had one fall off but just retaped it. they are kind of dark from the inside of the truck, make blind spots
Old 06-22-2011, 12:40 PM   #11
Yes
rjg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: RJ
rjg's Tacoma Gallery
I may order a set too. I have a regular cab though, emailed them to see if they may just have two.
Old 06-22-2011, 08:48 PM   #12
More Cowbell!

VooDoo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjg View Post
I may order a set too. I have a regular cab though, emailed them to see if they may just have two.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Toyot...ht_2012wt_1159
Old 06-22-2011, 08:50 PM   #13
scraping my emblems off my plasti-dip
crf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
crf69's Tacoma Gallery
AVS here.

through eghey.
Old 06-22-2011, 08:57 PM   #14
More Cowbell!

VooDoo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by crf69 View Post
AVS here.

through eghey.
how they holding up? how long have you had em?
Old 06-23-2011, 12:33 AM   #15
Yes
rjg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: RJ
rjg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by VooDoo View Post

Thanks!
Old 06-23-2011, 01:38 AM   #16
Spooby
gtdad66 is on a distinguished road

Name: Jesse
gtdad66's Tacoma Gallery
I have the in channel vent visors on my 2010 DC, work great!! No complaints at all.
Old 06-23-2011, 08:06 AM   #17
More Cowbell!

VooDoo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjg View Post
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtdad66 View Post
I have the in channel vent visors on my 2010 DC, work great!! No complaints at all.
good deal! i cant wait to get these in and see how they do
Old 06-24-2011, 09:32 AM   #18
enjm10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedenjm10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedenjm10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedenjm10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedenjm10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedenjm10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedenjm10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedenjm10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedenjm10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedenjm10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedenjm10 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
enjm10's Tacoma Gallery
good deal! i cant wait to get these in and see how they do[/QUOTE]

Let us know how these work.
Old 06-24-2011, 08:54 PM   #19
More Cowbell!

VooDoo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by enjm10 View Post
good deal! i cant wait to get these in and see how they do
Let us know how these work.[/QUOTE]

sure thing, they just got shipped out yesterday
Old 06-26-2011, 08:41 AM   #20
More Cowbell!

VooDoo's Tacoma Gallery
Just installed them today, took all of 5 minutes. Fitment is good but its seems to restrict the windows when they need to be rolled up. Hopefully it wont wear the motor down and my windows are stuck down...

PICS!

I like the low profile look: