Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Vendor Reviews

Notices

discount tire....i give them a thumbs up

Old 07-09-2011, 10:50 AM   #1
daggertats is just really nicedaggertats is just really nicedaggertats is just really nicedaggertats is just really nicedaggertats is just really nice
daggertats's Tacoma Gallery
discount tire....i give them a thumbs up

the week before july 4th i ordered wheels from discount tire. they were backordered and were to ship on july 9th. the arizona warehouse got an order in before the texas warehouse so they cancelled the texas order and shipped it with free shipping outta arizona. they got to the house on july 6th. they also had a 50.00 off deal if you ordered online. i called spartanburg sc store thurs as this is the closest one to me.(about an hr away), told them what i ordered and wanted to set an appointment . they assured me none was needed and if i could come in the morning on sat i should be ok as it isnt busy early. go there at 745 this morn ,they opened at 8 told them what i wanted and walked outta there with the new wheels mounted at 825 am . they also said the tpms from my steel wheels would work which i was doubting from seeing all the threads in here about issues with steel to alloy etc. well they fit perfect. a real big thumbs up to ben and the crew at discount tire of spartanburg sc. it may be an hr away but ill be doing my buisness with them from now on .
Old 07-09-2011, 10:54 AM   #2
Airun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
Airun's Tacoma Gallery
post up some pics when you get a chance.
good to hear a positive review.
Old 07-09-2011, 10:56 AM   #3
Airun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
Airun's Tacoma Gallery
BTW, love the black and white. I've considered doing black flares on my ssm.
Old 07-10-2011, 04:27 AM   #4
daggertats is just really nicedaggertats is just really nicedaggertats is just really nicedaggertats is just really nicedaggertats is just really nice
thanks
Old 07-10-2011, 05:42 AM   #5
scraping my emblems off my plasti-dip
crf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
crf69's Tacoma Gallery
discount tire does kick ass.....
Old 07-14-2011, 11:29 AM   #6
TexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
TexAggie's Tacoma Gallery
I'm with you, never go anywhere else from now on.
Old 07-14-2011, 05:07 PM   #7
there are pics in my gallery airrun or in the show your wheels thread...page 7 of that thread i believe