Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Vendor Reviews

Notices

John Huey - Affordable Leather

View Poll Results: Should John Huey of Affordable Leather and Sound become an official TW vendor?
Yes 22 95.65%
No 1 4.35%
Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-28-2011, 04:33 PM   #1
What is this "search" you speak of?
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Andrew H's Tacoma Gallery
John Huey - Affordable Leather

I don't know why John Huey isn't an official vendor of this site yet but he should be. We have a lot of vendors but none that hook us up with Leather Katskin kits. He hooked me and many others up with bad ass leather kits for our Tacomas. Customer service was great and many others have had awesome experience dealing with him! If you want leather I definitely recommend working with John.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/gro...group-buy.html
Old 07-28-2011, 04:39 PM   #2
"Old Timer," compliments of 11Taco2.7
rleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Master Sergeant, Training Superintendent, 67th Network Warfare Wing
Name: Bob
rleeharris's Tacoma Gallery
Just checked those seats out... wow, very nice.
Old 07-28-2011, 04:41 PM   #3
ouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Royal Canadian Air Force: Mobile Support Equipment Operator
Name: Ryan
ouyin2000's Tacoma Gallery
+1 vote for John and Affordable Leather.

Very good person to deal with, answers questions promptly and works his damnedest to help YOU the customer. Very patient also.

If my dealings with John, I found I was making a few changes, and he worked with me every step of the way so I could get exactly what it was that I wanted and complete the look I was going for perfectly.

I would recommend him to anyone.
Old 07-28-2011, 06:11 PM   #5
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Damn those are nice! I want leather
Old 07-28-2011, 06:21 PM   #6
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugga View Post
Damn those are nice! I want leather
hit john up. he'll take care of you.

its really not much more than wet okoles; unless you get all crazy and customize them and get coolers/heaters.
Old 07-28-2011, 06:52 PM   #7
Don't Tread On Me
08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of

Navy: US NAVY SEABEE CONSTRUCTION MECHANIC
Name: Adam
08PRELB's Tacoma Gallery
YES I love my leather. Great service, fast shipping and kept me up to date throughout the whole process. I've had nothing but nice compliments about my leather and it's one of my favorite mods.
Old 07-28-2011, 11:40 PM   #8
Dave333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDave333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDave333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDave333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDave333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDave333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDave333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDave333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDave333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDave333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDave333 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: 3rd SFG
Name: Dave
Dave333's Tacoma Gallery
Great guy to deal with. Pricing was lower than anywhere else and you're getting Katzkin which is the best leather interior supplier out there. He'll also hook you up for other makes and models as well. Can't say enough good things about the whole process.
Old 07-29-2011, 11:46 PM   #9
fvtalon is a jewel in the roughfvtalon is a jewel in the roughfvtalon is a jewel in the roughfvtalon is a jewel in the rough

Name: Mike
fvtalon's Tacoma Gallery
John's a great guy to deal with. My only disappointment with my purchase was that I couldn't get the embroidered logos but I stress that was not John's fault. Katzkin's wasn't doing the logos at the time, they are now though. I recommend the leather kits to anyone, quality is super and I can't wait to order another kit for one of my other vehicles.
Old 07-30-2011, 12:18 PM   #10
willimatic is a splendid one to beholdwillimatic is a splendid one to beholdwillimatic is a splendid one to beholdwillimatic is a splendid one to beholdwillimatic is a splendid one to beholdwillimatic is a splendid one to beholdwillimatic is a splendid one to beholdwillimatic is a splendid one to behold

Name: Will
willimatic's Tacoma Gallery
John was great to work with and very helpful throughout the entire process.

Great prices as well!
Old 08-08-2011, 11:32 AM   #11
JLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
JLink's Tacoma Gallery
John is an awesome vendor to deal with
Old 08-08-2011, 08:32 PM   #12

Firefighter:
waynefgretsky - How come you voted no? Care to share your experience?
Old 08-14-2011, 09:01 PM   #13
miro1971 is on a distinguished road
miro1971's Tacoma Gallery
john is awesome. he is what customer service should be!!! he follows up with emails answers every question...everything you could ask for!
Old 08-22-2011, 08:18 AM   #14

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew H View Post
waynefgretsky - How come you voted no? Care to share your experience?
This is the only guy that voted no and he never elaborated why; don't even think he has ever spoken to John either so don't pay attention to it.

Douche was just trollin'.
Old 10-23-2011, 06:13 PM   #15
primer is one of the sharper tools in the shedprimer is one of the sharper tools in the shedprimer is one of the sharper tools in the shedprimer is one of the sharper tools in the shedprimer is one of the sharper tools in the shedprimer is one of the sharper tools in the shedprimer is one of the sharper tools in the shedprimer is one of the sharper tools in the shedprimer is one of the sharper tools in the shedprimer is one of the sharper tools in the shedprimer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: T
primer's Tacoma Gallery
Poll is closed, but he'd get another thumbs up from me. Excellent service after the sale.