Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Vendor Reviews

Notices

BrutteForceFab-rear bumper-AWESOME!

Old 08-12-2011, 09:46 PM   #1
Tbird is one of the sharper tools in the shedTbird is one of the sharper tools in the shedTbird is one of the sharper tools in the shedTbird is one of the sharper tools in the shedTbird is one of the sharper tools in the shedTbird is one of the sharper tools in the shedTbird is one of the sharper tools in the shedTbird is one of the sharper tools in the shedTbird is one of the sharper tools in the shedTbird is one of the sharper tools in the shedTbird is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tom
Tbird's Tacoma Gallery
BrutteForceFab-rear bumper-AWESOME!

My factory bumper was dinged before I bought my '05 Sport used and it has bothered me for two years. I was looking at all the offerings of aftermarket armor rear bumpers and came across Brutte Force Fab.

His rear bumper design...like many others...was to my liking. So I contacted Bill (Tacomaworld username - ironman44bear) and started talking to him about making one up for me.

The price is right...not cheap, but he beat most of the other fabricators.
The wait was short (finished and delivered only one week late...only a month after I sent the deposit).
The design is sharp.
High clearance (I gained over 6 inches of departure clearance).
Bomber hidden hitch (no doubt in my mind it's stronger than the factory p.o.s.).
Back up light holes.
Heavy duty shackle plates.
High-lift holes...but I didn't want them.
He allows you to personally customize the bumper if you have desires to.

Bumper arrived primered, wrapped nicely, and in perfect shape. I sand blasted it back to bare metal and took it to a local powdercoater.

I was able to install the bumper myself, with no help. I used a floor jack. The bumper uses the same holes the OME bumper uses and his holes lined up PERFECTLY! The bumper is tough, straight, and looks good. My wife told me it looks like the truck came from the factory with this bumper.

I am SO happy with this great addition to my truck. Great form and great function. Billy was great to deal with...always quick to give an update, or answer a question...even after he got the deposit. If he treats every one of his customers like he treated me...he is one hell of a wonderful businessman...and an even better fabricator.

I don't know Billy, he doesn't know I'm writing this, and I never told him I would. This is all of my own doing because I'm so damn pleased that I wanted to let the rest of TW know about him. He has a website... http://bruteforcefab.com/. He fabs much more than rear bumpers so take a look.

Thanks Billy...it was a pleasure and I love your bumper!!!

Old 08-12-2011, 09:58 PM   #3
Resident Fishing Expert
Maverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kameron
Maverick904's Tacoma Gallery
Nice looking bumper...still doesnt justify the 600 bucks id have to pay for the bumper and shipping ahah.
Old 11-12-2011, 07:28 AM   #4
85yote09taco has a spectacular aura about85yote09taco has a spectacular aura about

Name: Eric
85yote09taco's Tacoma Gallery
Bill is great, I just had my high clearance rear bumper arrive a few days ago that he built! Looked great and will definatly have him build me a front bumper when it's time. I will have pics up when it is back from paint and installed after deer season.

Great guy to work with, very helpful and makes great products! He is definately going to have his hands full when the word gets out, haha!
Old 12-05-2011, 05:45 AM   #5
Texas Taco
Oury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oury
Oury's Tacoma Gallery
Billy is a good guy, I want more people on here and everywhere too support his work. My front bumper should be here today! I'm getting pumped up
Old 03-08-2012, 07:14 AM   #6
novataco has much to be proud ofnovataco has much to be proud ofnovataco has much to be proud ofnovataco has much to be proud ofnovataco has much to be proud ofnovataco has much to be proud ofnovataco has much to be proud ofnovataco has much to be proud ofnovataco has much to be proud of
novataco's Tacoma Gallery
Billy, I just got back from a month on the road covering the presidential campaign. Can I still get in on the group buy for a rear bumper?