Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Vendor Reviews

Notices

RimzOneOnline.com

Old 08-30-2011, 02:48 PM   #1
11BSSG is one of the sharper tools in the shed11BSSG is one of the sharper tools in the shed11BSSG is one of the sharper tools in the shed11BSSG is one of the sharper tools in the shed11BSSG is one of the sharper tools in the shed11BSSG is one of the sharper tools in the shed11BSSG is one of the sharper tools in the shed11BSSG is one of the sharper tools in the shed11BSSG is one of the sharper tools in the shed11BSSG is one of the sharper tools in the shed11BSSG is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Infantry
Name: Matt
11BSSG's Tacoma Gallery
Angry RimzOneOnline.com

Well, where to start.... I ordered my XD Addicts and Nitto Terra Grapplers from them a week ago. Customer service when I called was top notch, very friendly and informative. Based on other sites reviews, these guys were great with shipping as well. I got a great price with them and a good feeling. 2 days later, no invoice. I expect an invoice of some kind when I order $1,600 worth of stuff. So I called them (had to remind them to send the invoice) and had the invoice emailed to me. 6 Days later, no word so I emailed to check status. Jim sent a reply stating that "your rims will be shipped tomorrow" The next day (today), its almost close of business and no shipment tracking # is sent to me. I called and talked to Jim again, "yea, we didnt get them shipped, with the number of orders, I think we may be able to get them shipped tomorrow...." NOT exactly what I would consider organized or reliable. I understand, everyone (including me) wants stuff asap when ordered, but as a "reputable" business, it would be advisable to ship stuff when you say it will be shipped. I can understand stuff comes up, but don't tell me "do to the number or orders" you didn't get around to shipping mine. Was there a huge influx of orders placed in the past 24 hours that you didn't expect? Once you have my money, I expect the same customer service as when you were selling me a product. If they are not on the shipping truck by tomorrow morning, I will call and cancel my order. I am more than willing to pay for good customer service. I work hard for my money and don't like being jerked around.... Thoughts? Any one else have experience with RimzOneOnline.com out of North Carolina? Is this an isolated incident or a common treatment?
Old 09-06-2011, 07:45 AM   #2
Rimz One is on a distinguished road
Rimz One's Tacoma Gallery
Matt,
I would like to apologize for you not receiving the customer service you deserved. We are not here to "jerk you around". It looks like we shipped within the general time period of 5-10 business days. I would like to explain how orders are processed. We take the order from the customer, check stock on products, if not in stock order products, process credit card, receive products into stock, place order in ready to mount bin behind any previous orders. We take in about 20-30 orders a day, your order goes out within 5-10 business days. Rimz One is a family owned business, we are not a a GIANT company that has automated email response with invoice's etc. We are the small business that keeps the USA moving. We do everything we can to make every customer happy, we are in this business because we love playing with trucks! It's a shame that every happy customer we have had does not post on a forum, it only seems the unhappy ones do. We also would like to share that we maintain a 100% positive feedback on ebay, look for yourself our user name is rimzone.
Thank you for using us for your wheels & tires, I hope you will consider us again and are happy with the products you received.
Rimz One
Old 09-06-2011, 07:51 AM   #3
Vivid Illumination
memario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colton
memario1214's Tacoma Gallery
Rimz One, out of curiosity how did you find "this thread" to post in no more than a week after?
Old 09-06-2011, 08:05 AM   #6
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by memario1214 View Post
Rimz One, out of curiosity how did you find "this thread" to post in no more than a week after?
I thought that was strange
Old 09-06-2011, 08:05 AM   #7
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by memario1214 View Post
This thread shows up on the main google search page when I performed 3 different searches.
Old 09-06-2011, 08:07 AM   #8
11BSSG is one of the sharper tools in the shed11BSSG is one of the sharper tools in the shed11BSSG is one of the sharper tools in the shed11BSSG is one of the sharper tools in the shed11BSSG is one of the sharper tools in the shed11BSSG is one of the sharper tools in the shed11BSSG is one of the sharper tools in the shed11BSSG is one of the sharper tools in the shed11BSSG is one of the sharper tools in the shed11BSSG is one of the sharper tools in the shed11BSSG is one of the sharper tools in the shed

11BSSG's Tacoma Gallery
I don't think anyone, including TW's newest member "Rimzone" can dispute that I hit the high points and the low points of my experience with the company. (Thats why its called a "Vendor Review".) I gave a fair informative review. Like I stated, this may have been an isolated experience. Part of being a business is taking constructive critisism. Overall, I got the product I ordered, and got the best price I could find on the product. My experience with being told "your rims will ship tomorrow" and the next day, "we didnt get around to it" put me off. Can you blame me? Honestly, the best part of the experience, was dealing with R&L Carriers, the freight company. They were top notch. (Good choice in shipping company RimzOne.) The staff at Rimzone were friendly, just not what I felt to be very organinzed. Since you have 100% feedback on ebay, etc it would seem that plenty of happy costomers post reviews as well.

Welcome to TacomaWorld.com Rimzone. We look forward to hopefully having a lot of good experiences with you. There are a lot of members on here looking for aftermarket parts for a good price.

Brandon, good looking out, but I am not looking for any compensation or refund. They already had the best price.
Old 09-06-2011, 08:08 AM   #9
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 98tacoma27 View Post
This thread shows up on the main google search page when I performed 3 different searches.
I guess they are paranoid about people are bashing them. Lol
Old 09-06-2011, 08:16 AM   #10

11BSSG's Tacoma Gallery
However, you do have to give RimzOneOnline credit for seeing the review, and stating that they appologize in their first post. Looks like a proactive approach to me.
Old 09-06-2011, 08:25 AM   #11
Vivid Illumination
memario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by farbio615 View Post
take order from customer, then check to see if you have product ? did I read that correctly
That shouldn't seem odd to you. Many many companies do that. That is the process of wholesaling or distributing... that way the parent company really doesn't have to worry about managing all of the customers
Old 09-06-2011, 09:13 AM   #12
Vivid Illumination

Quote:
Originally Posted by farbio615 View Post
if it didnt seem odd to me I wouldnt have made the post. I didnt say it was right or wrong. Maybe I just always ask before I place an order if the stuff is in stock.
No need to get all worked up over my comment. I apologize if I hurt your pride by stating how many modern online businesses are run....
Old 09-07-2011, 07:37 AM   #13
Rimz One is on a distinguished road
Rimz One's Tacoma Gallery
Matt,
Glad you and others responded, thanks again for letting us know what we did wrong, it will only help us become better for you & others in the future. Let me answer some of the comments: We don't take the order then check stock after the customer is off the phone, I was speaking of a web order. If the customer is on the phone we make sure product is available at that time. We are concerned if customers are unhappy and want to make it right, that's why we have always watched forums and responded. If you owned this type of business I'm sure you would do the same thing. Like I said before, we are not a GIANT Discount wheel or tire company that you see having chain stores across the country. We are a small family owned business that compete's with those comapanies. I am very proud that we have the buying power to compete with them and pass the lowest prices on to our customers. There will always be situations in business where a customer is not happy, all we can do as business owners is try to make it right. I think the forums are great, I belong to many of them. We are always looking for input from customers or future customers on what we do or what we need to do. So feel free to contact me at anytime Mike@RimzOneOnline.com Matt thanks again for choosing us & hope you will give us a shot again.