1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

RimzOneOnline.com

Discussion in 'Vendor Reviews' started by 11BSSG, Aug 30, 2011.

1. Aug 30, 2011 at 2:48 PM
    11BSSG

11BSSG [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    33°28'18"N /-86°48'2"W
    Vehicle:
    07 4X4 A/C 6 Spd
    Front-Billy 5100'2 @ 2.5, Rear- Wheelers 1.5" AAL w/ Billy 5100's, 17" XD Addict's, 285/70-17 Nitto TerraGrappler AT's, 20% Tint, UWS Low Pro Toolbox, N-Fab Nerf Steps, K&N, Black Head Lights, Hard Wired GPS, XM Onyx, Hardwired Radar Detector, Ultraguage, Thule Mtn Bike Lock, Sleeved Fog Light Housing, Black Emblems, Satoshi/Color Matched grille, Misc. Security Upgrades.
    Well, where to start.... I ordered my XD Addicts and Nitto Terra Grapplers from them a week ago. Customer service when I called was top notch, very friendly and informative. Based on other sites reviews, these guys were great with shipping as well. I got a great price with them and a good feeling. 2 days later, no invoice. I expect an invoice of some kind when I order $1,600 worth of stuff. So I called them (had to remind them to send the invoice) and had the invoice emailed to me. 6 Days later, no word so I emailed to check status. Jim sent a reply stating that "your rims will be shipped tomorrow" The next day (today), its almost close of business and no shipment tracking # is sent to me. I called and talked to Jim again, "yea, we didnt get them shipped, with the number of orders, I think we may be able to get them shipped tomorrow...." NOT exactly what I would consider organized or reliable. I understand, everyone (including me) wants stuff asap when ordered, but as a "reputable" business, it would be advisable to ship stuff when you say it will be shipped. I can understand stuff comes up, but don't tell me "do to the number or orders" you didn't get around to shipping mine. Was there a huge influx of orders placed in the past 24 hours that you didn't expect? Once you have my money, I expect the same customer service as when you were selling me a product. If they are not on the shipping truck by tomorrow morning, I will call and cancel my order. I am more than willing to pay for good customer service. I work hard for my money and don't like being jerked around.... Thoughts? Any one else have experience with RimzOneOnline.com out of North Carolina? Is this an isolated incident or a common treatment?

2. Sep 6, 2011 at 7:45 AM
    Rimz One

Rimz One New Member

Member:
    Matt,
    I would like to apologize for you not receiving the customer service you deserved. We are not here to "jerk you around". It looks like we shipped within the general time period of 5-10 business days. I would like to explain how orders are processed. We take the order from the customer, check stock on products, if not in stock order products, process credit card, receive products into stock, place order in ready to mount bin behind any previous orders. We take in about 20-30 orders a day, your order goes out within 5-10 business days. Rimz One is a family owned business, we are not a a GIANT company that has automated email response with invoice's etc. We are the small business that keeps the USA moving. We do everything we can to make every customer happy, we are in this business because we love playing with trucks! It's a shame that every happy customer we have had does not post on a forum, it only seems the unhappy ones do. We also would like to share that we maintain a 100% positive feedback on ebay, look for yourself our user name is rimzone.
    Thank you for using us for your wheels & tires, I hope you will consider us again and are happy with the products you received.
    Rimz One

This site contains affiliate links for which the site may be compensated.
  3. Sep 6, 2011 at 7:51 AM
    memario1214

memario1214 Hotshot Offroad Moderator Vendor

Member:
    First Name:
    Colton
    Missoula, MT
    Vehicle:
    SOLD - 05 Dub Cab TRD Sport 4x4, CURRENT - '21 Tundra MGM Limited
    Rimz One, out of curiosity how did you find "this thread" to post in no more than a week after?

4. Sep 6, 2011 at 7:57 AM
    TonkaToyTaco

TonkaToyTaco Hope you can run faster than 965 FPS

Member:
    First Name:
    Louie
    Vehicle:
    11 Tacoma TRD DCLB 4X4
    Fox 2.0 Coilovers cranked up with JBA UCA, Rear OME 2" leaf pack with Ride Rite air bags, SCS Steath 6 matte black rims wrapped in 285/75/17 Cooper ST MAXX, Blacked out emblems, Debaged tailgate, Tinted windows (5% in rear, 5% up front and 40% on windsheild), Retro color matched HID headlights with Amber Halo, Projector LED Foglight, Custom LED Taillight and 3rd brake light, T-Rex 2 eyelids color matched, Fog light anytime MOD, All LED interior and exterior ligths, Volant CAI With forced Ram, JET throttle body spacer, Aero Turbine SS Muffler, Aero Turbine SS 4inch tip dumped after axel, URD MAF Calibrator, LED bed lights, 4X4 light mod, Satoshi Grill with matching scoop and lower Valance, 20" LED bar and 2 LED Pods behind Satoshi, Diff breather mod, Sea Blu secondary fuse box with 100A breaker, Outlaw Train Horns with dual Air Compressors and 5 Gal tank, Ultraguage, Andre Devil Horns, Pedal Commander
    that is what they said lol. I was curious about that to

5. Sep 6, 2011 at 8:03 AM
    seksilumpia

seksilumpia Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Brandon
    El Dorado Hills
    Vehicle:
    05 TRD Sport DCSB
    Performance mods: TRD CAI, AFE throttle body spacer, Doug Thorley headers, TRD exhaust. Cosmetic mods: HID 10k head+3k fog lights, BHLM, T-rex 2 eyelids, billet grill (5 piece), 20% front window tint, 4% back window tint, tinted 3rd brake light, altezza tail lights, LED license plate lights, door skid protectors, slotted drilled rotors,plasti dip rims,painted rotor and drums. Interior mods: TRD seat covers, LED map and dome lights, 2 kicker 10' w/ 500 watt amp, pioneer door speakers,and Pioneer AVIC X930BT.
    Rimz One,i think you should give 11BSSG some type of discount or some kind of compensation..I think that hes had to do more than he needed to do to track down his order,just my .02

6. Sep 6, 2011 at 8:05 AM
    paintdiddy

paintdiddy Machine gun shits

Member:
    First Name:
    shithead
    nj and not from "the jersey shore"
    Vehicle:
    silver bullet
    I thought that was strange

7. Sep 6, 2011 at 8:05 AM
    98tacoma27

98tacoma27 is going full "SANDWICH" Moderator

Member:
    First Name:
    Ben
    Not Beech Creek
    Vehicle:
    05 Tundra SR5 (+295k AND COUNTING), 2006 F350 King Ranch 6.0L
    Some stuff. Not a lot, just some.
    This thread shows up on the main google search page when I performed 3 different searches.

8. Sep 6, 2011 at 8:07 AM
    11BSSG

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    33°28'18"N /-86°48'2"W
    Vehicle:
    07 4X4 A/C 6 Spd
    Front-Billy 5100'2 @ 2.5, Rear- Wheelers 1.5" AAL w/ Billy 5100's, 17" XD Addict's, 285/70-17 Nitto TerraGrappler AT's, 20% Tint, UWS Low Pro Toolbox, N-Fab Nerf Steps, K&N, Black Head Lights, Hard Wired GPS, XM Onyx, Hardwired Radar Detector, Ultraguage, Thule Mtn Bike Lock, Sleeved Fog Light Housing, Black Emblems, Satoshi/Color Matched grille, Misc. Security Upgrades.
    I don't think anyone, including TW's newest member "Rimzone" can dispute that I hit the high points and the low points of my experience with the company. (Thats why its called a "Vendor Review".) I gave a fair informative review. Like I stated, this may have been an isolated experience. Part of being a business is taking constructive critisism. Overall, I got the product I ordered, and got the best price I could find on the product. My experience with being told "your rims will ship tomorrow" and the next day, "we didnt get around to it" put me off. Can you blame me? Honestly, the best part of the experience, was dealing with R&L Carriers, the freight company. They were top notch. (Good choice in shipping company RimzOne.) The staff at Rimzone were friendly, just not what I felt to be very organinzed. Since you have 100% feedback on ebay, etc it would seem that plenty of happy costomers post reviews as well.

Welcome to TacomaWorld.com Rimzone. We look forward to hopefully having a lot of good experiences with you. There are a lot of members on here looking for aftermarket parts for a good price.

Brandon, good looking out, but I am not looking for any compensation or refund. They already had the best price.

This site contains affiliate links for which the site may be compensated.
  9. Sep 6, 2011 at 8:08 AM
    paintdiddy

paintdiddy Machine gun shits

Member:
    First Name:
    shithead
    nj and not from "the jersey shore"
    Vehicle:
    silver bullet
    I guess they are paranoid about people are bashing them. Lol

10. Sep 6, 2011 at 8:16 AM
    11BSSG

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    33°28'18"N /-86°48'2"W
    Vehicle:
    07 4X4 A/C 6 Spd
    However, you do have to give RimzOneOnline credit for seeing the review, and stating that they appologize in their first post. Looks like a proactive approach to me.

11. Sep 6, 2011 at 8:25 AM
    memario1214

Member:
    First Name:
    Colton
    Missoula, MT
    Vehicle:
    That shouldn't seem odd to you. Many many companies do that. That is the process of wholesaling or distributing... that way the parent company really doesn't have to worry about managing all of the customers

12. Sep 6, 2011 at 9:13 AM
    memario1214

Member:
    First Name:
    Colton
    Missoula, MT
    Vehicle:
    No need to get all worked up over my comment. I apologize if I hurt your pride by stating how many modern online businesses are run....

13. Sep 7, 2011 at 7:37 AM
    Rimz One

Rimz One New Member

Member:
    Matt,
    Glad you and others responded, thanks again for letting us know what we did wrong, it will only help us become better for you & others in the future. Let me answer some of the comments: We don't take the order then check stock after the customer is off the phone, I was speaking of a web order. If the customer is on the phone we make sure product is available at that time. We are concerned if customers are unhappy and want to make it right, that's why we have always watched forums and responded. If you owned this type of business I'm sure you would do the same thing. Like I said before, we are not a GIANT Discount wheel or tire company that you see having chain stores across the country. We are a small family owned business that compete's with those comapanies. I am very proud that we have the buying power to compete with them and pass the lowest prices on to our customers. There will always be situations in business where a customer is not happy, all we can do as business owners is try to make it right. I think the forums are great, I belong to many of them. We are always looking for input from customers or future customers on what we do or what we need to do. So feel free to contact me at anytime Mike@RimzOneOnline.com Matt thanks again for choosing us & hope you will give us a shot again.

To Top