Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Vendor Reviews

Notices

A+ for OTRATTW

Old 10-13-2011, 04:19 PM   #1
Protected by Armor Tech Offroad
dbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Dennis
dbronzo's Tacoma Gallery
A+ for OTRATTW

Ordered some switches from Over The River And Through The Woods. I placed my order on Monday evening and received them today. Fast and correct, but that's not why I am so happy with them. I received a refund from them on Tuesday afternoon for the excess that I had paid for shipping. Most companies would just keep the extra couple of dollars and the customer would never know. That right there will keep me going back again if I ever need more switches. If you need switches for your vehicle I highly recommend them. www.otrattw.com