TacoG91 is on a distinguished road

Army:
TacoG91's Tacoma Gallery
thats true... i guess i got lucky and found a good shop
Old 10-17-2011, 08:05 PM   #22
SeaPig173 is on a distinguished road

Army: De Oppresso Liber
SeaPig173's Tacoma Gallery
Like others have said: it depends on where you go. I got f'd around at the Tacoma, WA shop, multiple issues with my order and install. Another time with my gears (I couldn't find another worthy place to go for gears), but every time they gave me breaks on parts or labor and I felt compensated for the pain in the ass. The store in Santa Ana is awesome; I have had no problems with those guys and get pretty good deals regularly. It helps I built rapport with someone there, but it sucks that it's not the standard at every shop! I don't do internet sales or mail order, not a f'ing chance with this place. I need to be able to reach across a counter and shake someone if needed! My 3 cents.
Old 11-23-2011, 07:45 AM   #23
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL
river rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: River Boats,Mike's & PBR'S Viet-Nam 68&69
Name: Jim
river rat 69's Tacoma Gallery
Just got off the 1-800 line with 4x4 parts, Trying to buy go rhino(D24429B) side steps. Told them price on Auto anything and was told they would not sell for that price. No more 4x4 parts for me take your $ to auto anything for the best price!!! Jim
Old 11-23-2011, 07:48 AM   #24
JAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shed
JAG's Tacoma Gallery
i would give them all downs... ordered my wheels 2 months ago and still didn't arrive. my question is this... why are they going to charge my card before they even ship but can't let me know that they are on freaking backorder. so i switched to some wheels they had in stock. i wouldn't use them again.
Old 11-23-2011, 09:50 AM   #26
REX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shedREX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shedREX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shedREX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shedREX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shedREX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shedREX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shedREX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shedREX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shedREX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shedREX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: SSGT, BMET
REX_111_MDG_BMET's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brunes View Post
Ordered 2 ARB switch bodies and 2 covers for fog lights....Only one of each made it into the box....It's just not that hard to ship shit that is in stock to a customer-And they fucked it up and did nothing to make it right....Assclowns.
that sucks
Old 11-23-2011, 10:18 AM   #28
Xbox GT: Yodaman8806
Underdog777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnderdog777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnderdog777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnderdog777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnderdog777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnderdog777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnderdog777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnderdog777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnderdog777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnderdog777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnderdog777 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Ground Support Shop Foreman/HAZMAT NCO, 1916 SPT BTN, 699th Maintenance Co.
Name: Matt
Underdog777's Tacoma Gallery
I feel it is safe to say that 4wheelparts should be removed from the "shop online" tab here on TW. Obviously this company is causing more grief for us then they are success stories. Besides. They're more Jeep focused, we don't need them. We have a great cast of custom fabricators right here on TW that work hard, and earn our respect and business w/o the bs hassle of a generic corporate system.
Old 11-23-2011, 10:24 AM   #29
wcp0611 is a jewel in the roughwcp0611 is a jewel in the roughwcp0611 is a jewel in the roughwcp0611 is a jewel in the rough
wcp0611's Tacoma Gallery
I'll jump on this one too. I ordered ProComps from them bc I was on a budget and couldn't afford rear Billie 5150's at the time. I ordered two of part number 922000 and was told they'd be available for pickup in three to four days. Two weeks later they finally call to tell me I can pick them up. I show up and the two boxes that say 922000 on them have two completely different parts inside. Not two shocks with the wrong part number in their respective boxes. One 922000 box had a wrong number and the other 922000 box had a different wrong number. They said it was a packaging mishap and ordered me two more that were expedited to their store. That was two weeks ago. I'm still waiting....
Old 11-23-2011, 10:25 AM   #30
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL
river rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Dum ass jeep store for dum ass jeep folks, Big Bob, please remove from TW shop online list they are a joke... Jim
Old 11-23-2011, 10:32 AM   #32
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
They sold me shocks that wouldn't fit. I even told the guy they wouldn't and he told my to try anyway and he gave me shit for scuffing them up.
Old 11-23-2011, 10:56 AM   #33
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL

Can a mod or TC Bob send this shit storm to 4x4 parts home office.. would like to see what they say?????? Jim
Old 11-23-2011, 11:13 AM   #34
Resident SUV racer
Lucario Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedLucario Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedLucario Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedLucario Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedLucario Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedLucario Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedLucario Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedLucario Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedLucario Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedLucario Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedLucario Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
Lucario Runner's Tacoma Gallery
I didnt enjoy mine. I wanted the bilstein 4600 shocks front and rear and they said that bilstein doesnt make them for 4runners. So i had to look them up and show them the part numbers and what not then they "found" them and told me they wanted $450 plus tax. I was like fuck that and showed them other places that would total $300-315 and told me to basicly fuck off. Never shopping there.
Old 11-24-2011, 09:53 AM   #35
DaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
DaWillDaBeast's Tacoma Gallery
Ill jump on too, I ordered my OME Dakar leafs from them. When I went to go pick them up they told me that the $400 I had just paid was for ONE leaf spring, not the two I ordered. So after arguing with them for a while they finally realized there mistake and said that they would order the other one and I would have to come pick it up in a week.....
Old 11-24-2011, 10:07 AM   #36
TACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter:
TACOMABOSS's Tacoma Gallery
and i was thinking about ordering something from them.. i think im good
Old 11-24-2011, 10:18 AM   #37
11SuperwhiteTRD has much to be proud of11SuperwhiteTRD has much to be proud of11SuperwhiteTRD has much to be proud of11SuperwhiteTRD has much to be proud of11SuperwhiteTRD has much to be proud of11SuperwhiteTRD has much to be proud of11SuperwhiteTRD has much to be proud of11SuperwhiteTRD has much to be proud of11SuperwhiteTRD has much to be proud of

Marines:
Name: George
11SuperwhiteTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by stunt man hans View Post
x10000000000000

my dealings with them where the absolute worst experience i have ever had as a consumer.
+1

i have had both good and bad experience with them. but about this topic of shipping parts i also had bad. i ordered my mbrp pro series for my f250 from san diego store was told it would be here in 7-10 days with my afe intake.. a week later i get a call my parts are in so i go to the store. only thing there is the intake no word on the exhaust. so they call the distribution center in texas and they say they have one.. so they check and they realize they dont... and to make matters worse there was a note on the parts order that said they didnt have it but never called the sd store or myself. returned my intake and bought both at autoanything for a lot less.. plus autoanything called mbrp in canada and checked when it would ship. i will never go back to 4wp now that i sold my f250 and no longer have anything warrantied there.
Old 11-24-2011, 10:46 AM   #38
Banff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
Banff2007Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
I have never dealt with 4wheelparts but I have heard on here somewhere that they are the same company that owns Procomp and I have dealt with them. ONCE. Never again. Horrible service.
Old 11-24-2011, 11:00 AM   #39
Babytruck, babytruck...I've got a babytruck :)
babytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

babytruck's Tacoma Gallery
Was going to order Dick Cepek wheels and was told that they have three. The fourth one was going to be on back order and that can be as long as six months but there was no guarantee if or when those would even be in. In the meantime they said they can send me the first three so that it assures that I have them.

Not sure what I would do with three wheels if the fourth was a doubt about ever arriving. I didn't want to risk it.

I guess I must have sounded pretty stupid, like I'd jump on it or something. *shrugs*
Old 11-24-2011, 11:02 AM   #40
TACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter:
TACOMABOSS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by babytruck View Post
Was going to order Dick Cepek wheels and was told that they have three. The fourth one was going to be on back order and that can be as long as six months but there was no guarantee if or when those would even be in. In the meantime they said they can send me the first three so that it assures that I have them.

Not sure what I would do with three wheels if the fourth was a doubt about ever arriving. I didn't want to risk it.

I guess I must have sounded pretty stupid, like I'd jump on it or something. *shrugs*
I wouldnt do it either