Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Vendor Reviews

Notices

How to contact a site vendor?

Old 10-31-2011, 09:24 PM   #1
screename has a spectacular aura aboutscreename has a spectacular aura about
Name: Van
screename's Tacoma Gallery
How to contact a site vendor?

I've always been a one to help support site vendors as they do help keep the site running. I have been interested in a number of products from two main vendors. I want to get some price quotes and check availability for a few products. So far I have tried:
1. Calling the provided phone number and leaving a message with my #.
2. Private messaging the owner.
3. Emailing them
4. Asking them on their facebook pages
5. Asking them in their vendor subforums

NO REPLIES whatsoever. I understand many are one man operations but how can I support them if they do not contact me back? I really like their products but I feel like I may have to go with one of the "big boys". Im truly perplexed by this. As you have realized by now, this is not a "hate or bash" type thread. I will not name names as I do not want to bash them or try to give them a bad name as I still honestly just want their products. I just don't know how???
Old 10-31-2011, 09:25 PM   #2
bite me
humanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shed

humanoid's Tacoma Gallery
PM tcBob and see what he can do for you. I think you've done all you can on your end, maybe Bob can help you out further.
Old 10-31-2011, 09:26 PM   #3
Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Konaborne's Tacoma Gallery
That's strange, never heard of any major communication problems with vendors, or they would not be vendors on the site.
Old 10-31-2011, 09:27 PM   #4
Mr. Brown is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Brown is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Brown is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Brown is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Brown is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Brown is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Brown is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Brown is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Brown is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Brown is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Brown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Active MK 02-09, ME 09-10, Reserve ME 10-11, LTJG 11-Current.  Federal Civilian 10-Current
Mr. Brown's Tacoma Gallery
How long has it been since you contacted them? If its been more than a week, try re emailing or pm'ing them. if that doesn't work you could talk to one of the moderators (tcbob, brunes) and see if they can help. It's weird to hear that you have this problem with mulitple vendors. It's rare to have that problem with just one vendor.
Old 10-31-2011, 09:27 PM   #5
︻╦╤─
Doc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: HM1 (FMF/SW/AW)
Name: Frank
Doc.SS's Tacoma Gallery
This makes me say WTF..!!!
Old 10-31-2011, 09:32 PM   #6
Banff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
Banff2007Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Van,

Not sure if you are trying to contact them through Tacoma World or not but I have tried contacting a few vendors through Tacoma World and they have all recomended me to contact them through their websites. Most of these vendors have quite a few emails through their website that they may find it hard to check their messages on here. Hope that might help.
Old 10-31-2011, 09:35 PM   #8
︻╦╤─
Doc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Doc.SS's Tacoma Gallery
In the OP's 92 posts he has posted 1 time in a vendor's forum. GTFO..!!!!!
Old 10-31-2011, 09:36 PM   #9
︻╦╤─

Doc.SS's Tacoma Gallery
/thread
Old 10-31-2011, 10:35 PM   #10
I support a velociraptor free workplace.
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marcelasaurus
BrokenTusk's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RelentlessTaco View Post
x2
QUICK, THERES A VENDOR NOW, GET THE NETS!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc.SS View Post
lol really? ? Maybe he posted in the wrong sections or he's just over exagerating
Old 10-31-2011, 11:40 PM   #12
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Old 11-01-2011, 12:21 AM   #13
Longtime Toyman
4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: DDG 996
Name: Randy
4Wheelin4Banger's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Oh shit now he's moving that will make it harder to net him.
BrokenTusk don't you know you're not supposed to shout while hunting?
Old 11-01-2011, 12:23 AM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Wheelin4Banger View Post
Oh shit now he's moving that will make it harder to net him.
BrokenTusk don't you know you're not supposed to shout while hunting?
Its okay, I shot him an hour ago with the tranqs, he aint going anywhere
Old 11-01-2011, 12:32 AM   #15
Longtime Toyman
4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

He's still moving tranq him again. Vendors are a tough breed, apparently it only took away his ability to type.
Old 11-01-2011, 12:32 AM   #16

It could be all that armour he wears....

*Shoots him again*
Old 11-01-2011, 12:34 AM   #17
Longtime Toyman

Quote:
You missed, still moving.
Old 11-01-2011, 12:36 AM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Wheelin4Banger View Post
You missed, still moving.
*Hands you the gun*

Probably cause I haven't slept in forever. You shoot him
Old 11-01-2011, 12:45 AM   #19
Longtime Toyman

*Attemps to tranq Eric*
Quote:
No luck here and I'm a lot closer (he's just on the other side of town).
Maybe if you shoot him a PM he'll fall asleep.
Old 11-01-2011, 12:50 AM   #20
screename has a spectacular aura aboutscreename has a spectacular aura about
Name: Van
screename's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc.SS View Post
You are right! My mistake. I did pm them both though. One company is a vendor and the other is a very popular "supporter" of the site? Both companies have great reputations and the forum members all seem to like their work. Again, I am not here to bash or talk down on anyone which is why I havnt "named names" or spoken negatively about them whatsoever. I am simply trying to make contact. That being said, I looked back at my emails, pms, and phone log and have been trying to make contact since Sept 20th so a little over one month without a reply.

YES I AM NEW HERE and am still learning. Is there anyway they did not receive my pms? Should I try sending another pm? Thanks for the suggestions so far guys!