Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Vendor Reviews

Notices

Auto mat central 7" off road lights

Old 11-17-2011, 10:48 PM   #1
the ghost
hedman is a glorious beacon of lighthedman is a glorious beacon of lighthedman is a glorious beacon of lighthedman is a glorious beacon of lighthedman is a glorious beacon of light

hedman's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up Auto mat central 7" off road lights

Ok so after I finally ordered them it only took ten days to get to my place which was expected. The hardest part of the install was chasing my four year old son around the back yard to get the couple tools he ran off with and hid on me. I personally opted to go for a different switch for the dash cause when I was down at the parts store for some wax I noticed they had a nicer looking one. But after all was said and done I was quite impressed with the amount of light that they provided and believe that for the amount that they cost it was well worth it. Sadly I only got to use them for a week after I pulled a stupid move and rolled my truck. However I'm going to see if I can remove them here next week if they write off my truck because these will defently be going onto whatever I get next.

On a side note one of these lights lit up the road better than my wife's high beams on her jetta and it was pretty much pointed straigh at the ground.
Old 11-18-2011, 02:56 PM   #3
the ghost
hedman is a glorious beacon of lighthedman is a glorious beacon of lighthedman is a glorious beacon of lighthedman is a glorious beacon of lighthedman is a glorious beacon of light

hedman's Tacoma Gallery
Never got to take any before writing off the truck. Sorry