LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Vendor Reviews

Notices

Another good experience with All Pro customer service

Old 12-09-2011, 11:17 AM   #1
All those moments will be lost in time
GVY is one of the sharper tools in the shedGVY is one of the sharper tools in the shedGVY is one of the sharper tools in the shedGVY is one of the sharper tools in the shedGVY is one of the sharper tools in the shedGVY is one of the sharper tools in the shedGVY is one of the sharper tools in the shedGVY is one of the sharper tools in the shedGVY is one of the sharper tools in the shedGVY is one of the sharper tools in the shedGVY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: SSG, 2 Brigade, 82 Airborne Div Reconnaissance, Surveillance, and Target Acquisition (RSTA) Squadron
Name: Guy
GVY's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up Another good experience with All Pro customer service

I ordered the standard 3" rear suspension kit from All Pro the other day. I decided that since I would have the leafs off I would go ahead and flip the U-bolts as well. It says right on the U-bolt flip kit's page that if you buy that then you will also need the shock mounts to locate the lower rear shocks but I had totally overlooked that.

Curtis from All-Pro called my mom the next day (since I'm in Iraq and she was my point of contact) and told her all of this rather than just filling my order and sending it out. My mom relayed the information back to Curtis and he had the new invoice for the adjusted order out to me before he left for the day.

It's experiences like this that keep me going back to All Pro, not to mention the quality craftsmanship that has made me replace all of my suspension system with their parts. Keep up the good work guys.
Old 12-12-2011, 10:13 AM   #2
allpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shed

allpro's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks!

Thanks for posting! We appreciate it!
Old 01-06-2012, 06:32 PM   #4
KAWAIANIANI is a jewel in the roughKAWAIANIANI is a jewel in the roughKAWAIANIANI is a jewel in the roughKAWAIANIANI is a jewel in the rough

Name: Chris
KAWAIANIANI's Tacoma Gallery
Thats awesome, everyone is always so quick to bitch when stuff goes wrong but rarely i think do people give the props to the ones that go the extra mile. Good job OP.

Almost forgot: And All pro
Old 01-17-2012, 11:28 PM   #5
The Primeministah
ItsHerTruck has a spectacular aura aboutItsHerTruck has a spectacular aura about
Name: Alex
ItsHerTruck's Tacoma Gallery
CURTIS IS THE MAN!!!
Old 01-18-2012, 05:28 PM   #7
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery

All-Pro's customer service is great.
Old 01-18-2012, 05:41 PM   #9
Power Top
MonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: K9 Handler
MonkeyProof's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to MonkeyProof Send a message via Skype™ to MonkeyProof
All Pro has got me out of a pickle several times!!!!..

from shipping special parts overnight at the very very very very last minute.. on a few occasions , to actually remaining open knowing that i wont get to there untill an hour and a half past closing to help weld up a cracked frame issue.. just out of the kindness of their heats!!..plus all of the trail runs i have been on with them in the past, great times! that is why i sport the All Pro stickers on my taco.

to Jon B, Sara, Mike, and the rest of the All Pro crew.. a big thumbs up!
Old 01-18-2012, 09:48 PM   #10
allpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shed

allpro's Tacoma Gallery
Thank you everyone for the kind words it is much appreciated and always good to hear feed back on how we do.

Thanks
Kurtis