1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Another good experience with All Pro customer service

Discussion in 'Vendor Reviews' started by GVY, Dec 9, 2011.

1. Dec 9, 2011 at 11:17 AM
    GVY

GVY [OP] All those moments will be lost in time

Member:
    First Name:
    Guy
    FT Bragg
    Vehicle:
    98 Tacoma 2.7L SR5
    Bushwacker Cut-Out Fender Flares, ARB Winch Bull Bar, 3" All Pro Bilstein Coilovers, All Pro UCAs, Wheeler Off Road Custom Rear Bumper, All Pro Standard Leaf Pack, Bilstein 5125 rear shocks, All Pro steel-braided brake lines, U-Bolt flip kit, JBA cat-back exhaust, KC 6" Daylighters & 2x6" driving lights, AFE Pro Dry Air Filter, Deck plate mod, Toytec 1" shackles, Rhinolined bed, Tiregate Prerunner, Procomp 85 gloss black steel wheels, 285/75/16 Toyo Open Country M/Ts
    I ordered the standard 3" rear suspension kit from All Pro the other day. I decided that since I would have the leafs off I would go ahead and flip the U-bolts as well. It says right on the U-bolt flip kit's page that if you buy that then you will also need the shock mounts to locate the lower rear shocks but I had totally overlooked that.

Curtis from All-Pro called my mom the next day (since I'm in Iraq and she was my point of contact) and told her all of this rather than just filling my order and sending it out. My mom relayed the information back to Curtis and he had the new invoice for the adjusted order out to me before he left for the day.

It's experiences like this that keep me going back to All Pro, not to mention the quality craftsmanship that has made me replace all of my suspension system with their parts. Keep up the good work guys.

2. Dec 12, 2011 at 10:13 AM
    allpro

allpro Well-Known Member

Member:
    Montana
    Vehicle:
    All Kinds Of Toyotas!!!
    Thanks for posting! We appreciate it!

3. Jan 6, 2012 at 6:30 PM
    4WD

4WD cRaZy oLdmAn

Member:
    First Name:
    Doug
    Lakeside, Ca / Gardnerville, Nevada
    Vehicle:
    2004 DC TRD 4x
    Grey wire MOD, deck plate, diff breather MOD, 2nd gen. OME 883# on Tundra 5100's, OMD custom 3" leafsprings, rear shock relocation, Ivan Stewart TRD rims w/285/75/16's, '02 bumper MOD, Famous Fabrications sliders , LED interior/exterior lights, bed bar, Custom tube bumper, Old school KC day lighters,Red Ring 8" HID flood, Kenwood vhf 2M.. umm some other shit I'm forgetting right now
    Props to Allpro, this is the kind of service I always like to see but seldom do......

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

4. Jan 6, 2012 at 6:32 PM
    KAWAIANIANI

KAWAIANIANI Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Chris
    Vehicle:
    TRD BLACKED OUT
    Weather tech stone deflector, Craven speed stubby antennae,DTLT and rear O2 Sims, URD Y pipe, 40 series flowmaster w/ 3" piping. Urd maf calibrator, TRD supercharger, TRD CAI.
    Thats awesome, everyone is always so quick to bitch when stuff goes wrong but rarely i think do people give the props to the ones that go the extra mile. Good job OP.

Almost forgot: And All pro

5. Jan 17, 2012 at 11:28 PM
    ItsHerTruck

ItsHerTruck The Primeministah

Member:
    First Name:
    Alex
    K-Town, Hawaii
    Vehicle:
    2010 Timber TRD Debadged
    Radflo coilover, dakar leaf pack, Light racing UCA,walker evens 9.5,ap ubolt flip,retro fits,wet O's,TRD catback,K&N intake,grill craft,allpro plate bumpers,warn m8000,safari snorkel,etc.
    CURTIS IS THE MAN!!!

6. Jan 18, 2012 at 5:25 PM
    Manwithoutaplan

Manwithoutaplan the full Monty

Member:
    ID
    Vehicle:
    07 Tacoma Speedway Blue Trd 4x4
    -Nitro 4.56 gears - Arb Front and Rear lockers. -Rear Swing out bumper Curiosity of ( Dept .94) https://www.facebook.com/Dept94 -Tinted, -ProComp 6 inch lift with Icon Coil overs and Bilstein's 7100Resi -315/70/17 - 17x8 in Pro Comp Matte black rims 4.5 bs -East Coast Gear Supply Sliders -ALL Pro EXP LEaf pack -Camburg UCA's -CAB mount CHOP
    Sarah is pretty good :thumbsup:

7. Jan 18, 2012 at 5:28 PM
    derekabraham

derekabraham Living vicariously through everybody

Member:
    First Name:
    TW'S Hippy Liberal
    Portland, OR
    Vehicle:
    2002 4x4 4Runner
    Stick on hood scoop from Autozone.
    :woot:

All-Pro's customer service is great.

8. Jan 18, 2012 at 5:31 PM
    Manwithoutaplan

Member:
    ID
    Vehicle:
    -Nitro 4.56 gears - Arb Front and Rear lockers. -Rear Swing out bumper Curiosity of ( Dept .94) https://www.facebook.com/Dept94 -Tinted, -ProComp 6 inch lift with Icon Coil overs and Bilstein's 7100Resi -315/70/17 - 17x8 in Pro Comp Matte black rims 4.5 bs -East Coast Gear Supply Sliders -ALL Pro EXP LEaf pack -Camburg UCA's -CAB mount CHOP
    x2

9. Jan 18, 2012 at 5:41 PM
    MonkeyProof

MonkeyProof Power Top

Member:
    SoCal- SGV
    All Pro has got me out of a pickle several times!!!!..

from shipping special parts overnight at the very very very very last minute.. on a few occasions:D , to actually remaining open knowing that i wont get to there untill an hour and a half past closing to help weld up a cracked frame issue.. just out of the kindness of their heats!!..plus all of the trail runs i have been on with them in the past, great times! that is why i sport the All Pro stickers on my taco.

to Jon B, Sara, Mike, and the rest of the All Pro crew.. a big thumbs up!
    :thumbsup:

10. Jan 18, 2012 at 9:48 PM
    allpro

allpro Well-Known Member

Member:
    Montana
    Vehicle:
    All Kinds Of Toyotas!!!
    Thank you everyone for the kind words it is much appreciated and always good to hear feed back on how we do.

Thanks
    Kurtis

11. Jan 19, 2012 at 1:06 AM
    Manwithoutaplan

Member:
    ID
    Vehicle:
    keeep up the good work.

To Top