Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Vendor Reviews

Notices

Review SlimCubby 5" Off Road Lights

Old 12-26-2011, 11:32 PM   #1
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
Review SlimCubby 5" Off Road Lights

So here's my write up about SlimCubby's 5" offroad lights, I had purchased lights from Slim to get the spot beam pattern. These lights are built nice and everything is enclosed within the light and the positive and negative wires stick out and already have the ends ready for hookup. The temp i chose was 6K and the lights are crisp and clean. I Highly recommend these lights very durable and what you need in an offroad light. Slim will have pricing available for you if you guys are interested in buying these lights. You guys already know slims HID lights are nice its just even better in an Offroad Light!!

Color of the lights come in chrome and in Black

side view

Here's a view of the lights against a warehouse

looking right at the lights

Lights on the N-fab light bar

And from a distance
Old 12-27-2011, 12:04 AM   #2
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
Yes the 2 lights in the Middle are from slimcubby solid lights!
I will do another one when i get the bar clamps for The LED light bar.
Old 12-28-2011, 04:27 PM   #3
slimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant future

slimcubby's Tacoma Gallery
Very nice! I can't wait to see that LED Light Bar installed! Going to be insane!