LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Vendor Reviews

Notices

Wheelers Offroad!

Old 12-31-2011, 09:17 AM   #1
The TW 1%
ForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Coast Guard: Chief Petty Officer, ITC
Name: Drunken Sailor
ForeRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Wheelers Offroad!

Another happy customer!

Ordered an OME kit for the 4Runner. Called them up asking if I could will call the parts instead of having them shipped from Wheelers. Dan said I was good and I laced the order. Few hours later I got the call that the parts were ready at ARB.

This is now 2 suspension kits for the Tacoma I've ordered through Wheelers and one for the 4Runner!
Old 12-31-2011, 09:33 AM   #2
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Wheeler's are the best guys to deal with! If there's anything they sell that I need, I wont even bother looking elsewhere, they deserve the business.
Old 12-31-2011, 09:57 AM   #3
The Ayatollah of Asshollah
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
acdronin's Tacoma Gallery
X2 They even sent a little bag with some candy in it, how cool is that?
Old 01-03-2012, 05:50 PM   #4
.<>./
capetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

capetaco12's Tacoma Gallery
X34535423654236523652365
Old 01-10-2012, 12:25 PM   #5
Dan
YotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
YotaDan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by capetaco12 View Post
X34535423654236523652365
Thanks for the support!
Old 01-10-2012, 05:40 PM   #6
Wait for it...
StAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: SWO
Name: Chris
StAndrew's Tacoma Gallery
I ordered a set of UCA's and in the comments section I asked for an apology letter to my wife and some chocolates. I got a bag of candy with "For Dasha" on it and thought that it was a nice touch. Then I got my second order which also had a bag of candy...

W/e, I love these guys and am currently saving for some new leaf's and shackles.
Old 01-10-2012, 06:20 PM   #7
.<>./
capetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by StAndrew View Post
I ordered a set of UCA's and in the comments section I asked for an apology letter to my wife and some chocolates. I got a bag of candy with "For Dasha" on it and thought that it was a nice touch. Then I got my second order which also had a bag of candy...

W/e, I love these guys and am currently saving for some new leaf's and shackles.
You have no idea how hard that made me laugh!
Old 01-10-2012, 06:20 PM   #8
.<>./

Quote:
Originally Posted by YotaDan View Post
Thanks for the support!
Thanks for the Awesome Service!
Old 01-15-2012, 02:18 PM   #9
Snowman20 has a spectacular aura aboutSnowman20 has a spectacular aura aboutSnowman20 has a spectacular aura about

Name: Cody
Snowman20's Tacoma Gallery
Happy customer here too! ordered a full ome kit, and a set of steelies, couldnt be happier!
Old 02-08-2012, 08:32 PM   #10
MxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MxRacer190's Tacoma Gallery
VERY good experience with Wheelers! Ordered the 13mm top spacer. Quick shipping. Even got a $5 discount for being a TW member! Love your easy website layout also. Everything is big, simple, and to the point for derps like myself.
Old 02-11-2012, 03:29 AM   #11
Jeffch is on a distinguished road

Name: Jeff
Jeffch's Tacoma Gallery
I have been very shy on buying online I like it whatever it is in my hand when the cash leaves the other would use them and will soon need lug nuts E/T dang short studs.
Old 02-28-2012, 06:54 AM   #12
Space Shuttle Door Gunner
ROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: EOD Tech
Name: Jake
ROGU3 PR3DATOR's Tacoma Gallery
Ordered a set of ICON tubular UCAs and a spanner wrench for my coilovers from them. They had them for almost 100$ cheaper than ICON's website! And they were at my door two days later. Add another happy customer to the list. If I need it, and they have it, I wont even think twice about ordering from them.
Old 02-28-2012, 07:04 AM   #13
korslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
korslite's Tacoma Gallery
Wheelers is LEGIT. I wont lie the first time I ordered I was a little skeptical due to the complete lack of glitz on the website, they are obviously too busy getting customers what they need, and in a hurry! I am totally cool with that. I've ordered from them a couple times and will definitely order again in the future. I love the random bag of candy that comes in the package, DOUBLE BUBBLE ftw!
Old 02-28-2012, 10:51 AM   #14
Dan
YotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
YotaDan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by korslite View Post
Wheelers is LEGIT. I wont lie the first time I ordered I was a little skeptical due to the complete lack of glitz on the website, they are obviously too busy getting customers what they need, and in a hurry! I am totally cool with that. I've ordered from them a couple times and will definitely order again in the future. I love the random bag of candy that comes in the package, DOUBLE BUBBLE ftw!
Spread the Love!!

Glitz is in the the works.
Old 02-28-2012, 10:55 AM   #15
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
I get a kick out of the candy bags.
Old 02-28-2012, 11:04 AM   #16
Taco Roja
Ohbrian has much to be proud ofOhbrian has much to be proud ofOhbrian has much to be proud ofOhbrian has much to be proud ofOhbrian has much to be proud ofOhbrian has much to be proud ofOhbrian has much to be proud ofOhbrian has much to be proud ofOhbrian has much to be proud ofOhbrian has much to be proud of

Navy: 1987-1997
Name: Brian
Ohbrian's Tacoma Gallery
I didn't get a bag of candy with my rims, I will never order from those crooked bastards again Hahahahaha.
Old 03-28-2012, 08:06 PM   #18
jespi11 will become famous soon enoughjespi11 will become famous soon enough
Name: John
jespi11's Tacoma Gallery
Definitely a great company to do business with. I've ordered all my suspension for my tacoma thru them (icon ext travel coilovers, icon uca's, deavers, bilstien rears, brake lines, timbrin bumps,and steering rack bushings). Everything was at my doorstep within 2-3 days. Keep it up wheelers!
Old 03-28-2012, 08:09 PM   #19
BDUF#
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: sKiP
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
I have bought everything from recovery gear - suspension from Wheelers and always get great service. One of the best in the biz IMO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 98tacoma27 View Post
I get a kick out of the candy bags.
So do I.
Old 07-23-2012, 05:37 AM   #20
ian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
ian408's Tacoma Gallery
Well now. I didn't get a bag of candy. What's up with that? Not that I need a bag of candy mind you

Had some questions about OME Dakar springs which Dan promptly answered. Package arrived in just a couple of days and I've got everything installed after a quick phone call.

Very happy with service and the support offered. Thanks Dan and Wheeler's OR!