Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Vendor Reviews

Notices

sketchy seller? input needed

Old 01-06-2012, 11:39 AM   #1
gacandido2010 is on a distinguished road

Name: Gabriel
gacandido2010's Tacoma Gallery
Angry sketchy seller? input needed

the day after christmas (12/27/11) i sent a seller my payment through pay-pal. He sent me a message 12/30 saying he would ship the item that day. ok cool, but havent heard or received anything from him since. We both live in CA and are about maybe an hour apart. Its a small item he makes for 1st gen tacos......so i doubt it should take over 6 days for it to only have to travel about an hour. Not gonna say any names yet but its pissing me off. Ive messaged him twice over the week and he hasnt responded... and i can see when he's online! does this seem fishy to anyone else or am i just being impatient?

todays dec 7th and still nothing......no message or MY ITEM still!! I sent him another message saying if i get no response or item soon ill report to paypal
Old 01-06-2012, 11:40 AM   #2
Don't ask questions you don't want the answer to..
chadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

chadderkdawg's Tacoma Gallery
Call him out, he'll be more likely to do something about it if his reputation is at stake.
Old 01-06-2012, 11:41 AM   #3
TACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter:
TACOMABOSS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chadderkdawg View Post
Call him out, he'll be more likely to do something about it if his reputation is at stake.
this
Old 01-06-2012, 11:41 AM   #4
Mr. Boombastic
TacoIII will become famous soon enoughTacoIII will become famous soon enough

Air Force: Security forces
Name: Andrew
TacoIII's Tacoma Gallery
That is plenty of time to respond. all the sellers i have done business with have been very good about letting me know whats going on. I say it is fishy..
Old 01-06-2012, 11:42 AM   #5
Pnicholas1019 is on a distinguished road

Navy: Aircrew (AWF)
Name: Parker
Pnicholas1019's Tacoma Gallery
If he doesnt man up then call him out by name. Putting bad rep on somebody makes them look bad and they will most likely fix it. No shipping comformation number?
Old 01-06-2012, 11:44 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfpack_5150 View Post
odd

also, the day after xmas is the 26th
sorry 2 days after haha...

but maybe ill give him the rest of today to respond or see if it comes in the mail
Old 01-06-2012, 11:45 AM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pnicholas1019 View Post
If he doesnt man up then call him out by name. Putting bad rep on somebody makes them look bad and they will most likely fix it. No shipping comformation number?
nope

last thing he messaged me was

"hey buddy gonna ship them out for you today" 12/30

not saying that he has but that he will
Old 01-06-2012, 11:47 AM   #8
abides.
Brunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: LT- CG MH-65C/D Driver- CGAS NOLA
Name: Mark
Brunes's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Brunes
Quote:
Originally Posted by gacandido2010 View Post
sorry 2 days after haha...

but maybe ill give him the rest of today to respond or see if it comes in the mail
I would go with this. If he set it up to ship on the 30th but dropped it late or whatever- It possible it got shelved over the weekend and didn't get out until Tues. A couple days for the mail to process it thru (during the holidays when mail load is high). Seems like today could be a reasonable day to expect it...
The no contact at all thing tho...That is a little weird. A note that says "Sorry...Got held up..Shipping it next week" sucks-but things happen and at least you know what is going on.
Old 01-06-2012, 11:50 AM   #9
jackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jackhart's Tacoma Gallery
i'd be legitimately concerned starting today if you don't receive it. granted the post office was closed on monday of this week. but even so that doesn't excuse his not replying to your messages. that is just poor business and especially so if you saw him online. i would call him out myself if you don't have anything in your hands today.
Old 01-06-2012, 12:04 PM   #10

thanks for input guys. i also bought a pair of lights from a seller from tx on tuesday and i received those already haha of coarse i need the other item to instal them
Old 01-06-2012, 12:06 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfpack_5150 View Post
i see this is in the "vendor review" section................Is this in fact a vendor, or private party?
he's private party but has advertisement on his sign and looks like he's sold a decent amount already. he also has a thread for selling the item
Old 01-06-2012, 12:07 PM   #12
That one guy
Aw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
If he shipped USPS there is a huge delay with getting shit. I'm on 7 days for a item I ordered that I could of drove 20 min to get. USPS sucks.
Old 01-06-2012, 01:52 PM   #13

okay so got the mail today. nothing there..........

the guys name is timharty
Old 01-06-2012, 01:54 PM   #15
NBHNC
Rusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rusty
Rusty 06 4x4's Tacoma Gallery
call him out and report to paypal..Period
Old 01-06-2012, 02:01 PM   #16
TACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter:
TACOMABOSS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by gacandido2010 View Post
last time he posted there was on the 5th of last month. maybe pm m3bassman and see how long his took
Old 01-07-2012, 08:16 PM   #19
GoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonathan
GoDeacsWFU23's Tacoma Gallery
This sounds like a little incident that happened over on ttora......that kid was raped online along with his g/f and parents