Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Vendor Reviews

Notices

Avid Off Road Weld-On Sliders

Old 01-15-2012, 04:07 PM   #1
PhxTaco is on a distinguished road
PhxTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Avid Off Road Weld-On Sliders

Finally getting around to reviewing my weld-on sliders from Avid Off Road after they've been on the truck for a couple weeks and they've been on the trail a few times. The sliders are very heavy duty with excellent welds, great build quality and fit. They were completed within the time estimate Brandon gave me when I placed the order. Being local to Avid Off Road was a plus, had them Line-X'ed and Brandon welded them on a week later. Dealing with Avid Off Road was an all around great experience. I would highly recommend Avid!
Attached Thumbnails
Avid Off Road Weld-On Sliders-p1060342.jpg   Avid Off Road Weld-On Sliders-p1060343.jpg  
Old 03-20-2012, 01:59 PM   #2
Sublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Sublime's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet.....mine will be ready very soon!
Old 03-23-2012, 10:45 PM   #4
THIS IS AMERICA!!!
Cortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cortland
Cortland's Tacoma Gallery
I love mine! Brandon is an awesome guy to work with!