Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Vendor Reviews

Notices

Demello

Old 01-26-2012, 09:04 AM   #1
Waiting to see...
Skycam3 has much to be proud ofSkycam3 has much to be proud ofSkycam3 has much to be proud ofSkycam3 has much to be proud ofSkycam3 has much to be proud ofSkycam3 has much to be proud ofSkycam3 has much to be proud ofSkycam3 has much to be proud ofSkycam3 has much to be proud ofSkycam3 has much to be proud of

Army: 11B2PB4
Name: Tony
Skycam3's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up Demello

Here is the deal, I ordered a set of bolt on sliders from Demello after the group buy was over and Jason was nice enough to give me the GB price. Through the ordering process, a set of sliders for a short bed was ordered(I have a long bed). The sliders got built, shipped and recieved quickly but were built for a SB. As a side note, it could have been my fault or it could have been their fault the wrong sliders were built but that isn't the point I'm trying to make. So after I got the SB sliders, I called Demello and a new set was built and shipped in record time. The whole experience was delt with in a professional manner and I will recomend Demello to ANYONE wanting to buy their products. The quality of their sliders is excellent, their professionalism is beyond what I expected and I am extremely happy. They handled a potential serious problem on my part and made it right without a hiccup. Thank you Jason & you have earned all my future upgrades.