1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Demello

Discussion in 'Vendor Reviews' started by Skycam3, Jan 26, 2012.

1. Jan 26, 2012 at 8:04 AM
    Skycam3

Skycam3 [OP] Waiting to see...

Member:
    First Name:
    Tony
    Nashville
    Vehicle:
    2012 Tacoma DCLB TRD Sport 4x4
    Flyzeye, Redline hood struts, Demello Sliders, Pelly wrap around light bar, Roll-N-Lock tonneau cover, 2 Hella 700FF, DIY LED light bar(10,000 lumes), LED bed lights.
    Here is the deal, I ordered a set of bolt on sliders from Demello after the group buy was over and Jason was nice enough to give me the GB price. Through the ordering process, a set of sliders for a short bed was ordered(I have a long bed). The sliders got built, shipped and recieved quickly but were built for a SB. As a side note, it could have been my fault or it could have been their fault the wrong sliders were built but that isn't the point I'm trying to make. So after I got the SB sliders, I called Demello and a new set was built and shipped in record time. The whole experience was delt with in a professional manner and I will recomend Demello to ANYONE wanting to buy their products. The quality of their sliders is excellent, their professionalism is beyond what I expected and I am extremely happy. They handled a potential serious problem on my part and made it right without a hiccup. Thank you Jason & you have earned all my future upgrades.

2. Jan 29, 2012 at 7:21 PM
    TNRunner

TNRunner Blah,blah,blah...

Member:
    TN
    Vehicle:
    2017 Double Cab
    Yeah they are great!

To Top