Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Vendor Reviews

Notices

Camelback Toyota (oem parts supplier) review

Old 04-10-2012, 02:35 PM   #1
stump thumper
ruler1 is a jewel in the roughruler1 is a jewel in the roughruler1 is a jewel in the rough
ruler1's Tacoma Gallery
Camelback Toyota (oem parts supplier) review

I ordered a in dash cupholder for my 97. Not having this was driving me crazy. The seller was easy in every sense of the word. Easy for him to find the part for me, communicate the price, shipping and discount for tw members. The part was well packed, shipped fedex, and came in an oem package. It was exactly what I was looking for. I would definitely run all oem parts needs by this seller to see if they can save you some bux
Old 04-10-2012, 02:36 PM   #2
nfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: GSM1
Name: Chris
nfs257's Tacoma Gallery
I totally agree! I ordered the o-rings for the oil drain plug and got them in 3 days!
Old 05-08-2012, 06:59 AM   #3
J Gibson is on a distinguished road

Navy: Hospital Corpsman, 4th MarDiv
Name: J
J Gibson's Tacoma Gallery
If you ask for the Tacoma World discount with Camelback they will give you 5% off. If you are on the website, at the checkout screen enter "Take5" and you will get the discount. At least as of 5/7/12 it still worked.
Old 05-08-2012, 07:07 AM   #4
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up

I ordered a bunch of stuff from them also. They beat my local dealer prices by about 40% (shipping included, they ship for free for orders over $60). Jorge was very easy to deal with over the phone, very clear as to what was included, and pricing for everything. I received an e-mail with my order confirmation and parts list and another with tracking info when everything shipped.

They're running their 5% discount through the month of May so if anyone needs OEM parts, now would be a good time
Old 06-18-2012, 05:00 PM   #5
J Gibson is on a distinguished road

Navy: Hospital Corpsman, 4th MarDiv
Name: J
J Gibson's Tacoma Gallery
Good experiences with CamelBack

I purchased several parts and accessories from Camelback through their internet site. Not only did I save some money over local dealerships, Jorge went above and beyond to answer questions and help me out. Would definately do business with them again.
Old 06-20-2012, 10:28 AM   #6
Grab your helmet, this shits about to get retarded
BlackSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
BlackSeven's Tacoma Gallery
I've only had one issue with them where I ordered a connector and some pigtails to put cruise control in my reg cab, one of the connectors that came in was wrong (wrong part number) the other part was backordered, then was never shipped out.

However, they did fix the order and send the right parts out right away when I called to let them know about the mistake. Aside from the delay, I was pleased with how the mistake was handled.