Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Vendor Reviews

Notices

G&G Lighting - Anahiem, CA

Old 04-24-2012, 06:03 PM   #1
Hiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hiatt
Hiatt1991's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Hiatt1991
G&G Lighting - Anahiem, CA

Hey guys, I just wanted everyone know about GG Lighting. GG Lighting is mainly an offroad lighting company ran by Cody Morad. His company sells everything from LED Bars to HID conversion kits. GG Lighting has recently had a few critics here on TW but I can affirm that Cody has been making changes and truly does everything he can to make his customers happy. He is honest and wont feed you any BS like other companys do. When I came down to his shop today, he was helping a customer having trouble with his lights. He took his time to make sure the job was done right. Cody offers many products but his best deals seem to be his HIDs and his lightbars. They are EXTREMELY reasonably priced and come with a warranty.

Contact Info - Cody- 1-714-932-3279

Here is a lightbar I recieved from Cody.

This lightbar is a very stout bar. The only plastic parts are the end caps. All mounts as well as the body is metal. Im really glad I got this lightbar because it put out more brighness than my two 8" HIDs with Hella 4000 internals. The lightbar I got is 15" lightbar that utilizes 18 highpower LEDs and is 54 watts. Online it costs about $200 wich is a pretty great deal for an LED bar. His most expensive one is a 50" for $600. I know the bar looks small in pictures but it looks a lot better in person.

LINK
http://www.gg-lighting.net/product/10-double-stack-led

All in all I am very impressed with the lightbar and Id recomend it to anyone. If any of you guys have questions, feel free to call or text Cody or PM me. Thanks.

PICS

Old 04-27-2012, 04:22 PM   #2
Hiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bump. These bars are great and the prices are unbeatable.
Old 04-27-2012, 04:27 PM   #3
You're no good to me dead
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
Old 04-27-2012, 04:29 PM   #4
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
There was a group buy from them a while back that went horribly wrong. From what I understand, he came back on this forum and attempted to make things right but they aren't strangers to TW.
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/lig...sts-bulbs.html

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/ven...group-buy.html

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/lig...l-waiting.html

I didn't have any experience with them as I wasn't part of the GB. There's a list in BlackHawk's GB of members who have dealt with them.
Old 04-27-2012, 04:32 PM   #5
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
I'm also a distributed for him to the local guys here in Az and offer discounted prices. I have sold tons of stuff thru him successfully. However due to past events I don't promote it on this site. i do recommend him to the locals in california!

here is a 40" bar from him, 10k lumens
Old 04-27-2012, 04:51 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugga View Post
There was a group buy from them a while back that went horribly wrong. From what I understand, he came back on this forum and attempted to make things right but they aren't strangers to TW.
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/lig...sts-bulbs.html

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/ven...group-buy.html

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/lig...l-waiting.html

I didn't have any experience with them as I wasn't part of the GB. There's a list in BlackHawk's GB of members who have dealt with them.
I understand. From my personal experiences with him, he seemed like he is really trying to turn everything around. Seems like a pretty stand up guy.
Old 04-27-2012, 06:16 PM   #7
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiatt1991 View Post
I understand. From my personal experiences with him, he seemed like he is really trying to turn everything around. Seems like a pretty stand up guy.
If he got the delivery side down, I remember he did have great prices and the people who had his products seemed very pleased with them. I wasn't trying to bash with him, just pointing out that he does have a history on this site and unfortunately it had a rocky beginning. I wish I could find the thread he made because I thought it was pretty decent of him. He basically made a thread telling anyone who felt they were wronged by him to contact him directly. It at least showed he was making an effort to set things straight but what happened was between him and the members who entered the group buy.
Old 04-28-2012, 09:55 AM   #8
Banned
Hii will become famous soon enough
Hii's Tacoma Gallery
Here is the apology thread

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/gro...you-wrong.html
Old 04-28-2012, 10:42 AM   #9

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hii View Post
There you are, thanks! Good luck with your business, sounds like you have a good product for sale
Old 03-07-2013, 01:47 AM   #10
whiptastic handling
FoundOffRoadDead has much to be proud ofFoundOffRoadDead has much to be proud ofFoundOffRoadDead has much to be proud ofFoundOffRoadDead has much to be proud ofFoundOffRoadDead has much to be proud ofFoundOffRoadDead has much to be proud ofFoundOffRoadDead has much to be proud ofFoundOffRoadDead has much to be proud ofFoundOffRoadDead has much to be proud ofFoundOffRoadDead has much to be proud of

Army: E-3
Name: Shamus
FoundOffRoadDead's Tacoma Gallery
Wow you turned a good post into some crap :/ The web site link does not work...
Old 03-07-2013, 01:58 AM   #11
Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Konaborne's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by FoundOffRoadDead View Post
Wow you turned a good post into some crap :/ The web site link does not work...
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhh

there's a reason this is an old post and why ggl ighting is banned from this place
Old 03-07-2013, 02:00 AM   #12
whiptastic handling
FoundOffRoadDead has much to be proud ofFoundOffRoadDead has much to be proud ofFoundOffRoadDead has much to be proud ofFoundOffRoadDead has much to be proud ofFoundOffRoadDead has much to be proud ofFoundOffRoadDead has much to be proud ofFoundOffRoadDead has much to be proud ofFoundOffRoadDead has much to be proud ofFoundOffRoadDead has much to be proud ofFoundOffRoadDead has much to be proud of

Yeah i read up on it :/ i was looking for a light bar.
Old 03-07-2013, 02:09 AM   #14
whiptastic handling

Alright thanks for the info! Ill look them up!