Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Vendor Reviews

Notices

LEDSolutions... Any input appreciated.

Old 04-25-2012, 12:08 PM   #1
TNDrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedTNDrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedTNDrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedTNDrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedTNDrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedTNDrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedTNDrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedTNDrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedTNDrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedTNDrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedTNDrew is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Drew
TNDrew's Tacoma Gallery
LEDSolutions... Any input appreciated.

I ordered a dome light and license plate lights from him a while ago.. paid paypal for them the day he gave me the email address april 7th. paypal had shipping data on the lights on april the 13th. I wrote him a pm the 14th and asked how long he thought it would take them to ship. The 18th he wrote me back and told me that usps had picked them up that day. A week later and no lights. I wrote him sunday night and asked him how long that he thought, again. and no reply. I wouldn't be so upset but I've bought some stuff from other guys on here.. shipped via the us postal service and its like a 2-3 day turnaround. (Thanks SockMonkey and nwb!) Maybe Im just impatient, please tell me if I am. But i knew he had a GB on here .. any input from you guys would be great.
Old 04-25-2012, 12:10 PM   #2
Haslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Brady
Haslefre's Tacoma Gallery
He can get rather busy at times. He said there are times he doesn't get on here for a week at a time since he does have a very busy real job. He just does this as a side thing. He should get back to you soon, I hope.
Old 05-02-2012, 05:27 PM   #4
TNDrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedTNDrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedTNDrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedTNDrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedTNDrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedTNDrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedTNDrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedTNDrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedTNDrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedTNDrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedTNDrew is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Drew
TNDrew's Tacoma Gallery
Just a follow up... I was contacted by LEDSolutions on Saturday and he said that he had received my package back saying return to sender. The address he put on there was wrong. Got them today and they work great! Sorry I questioned you man. +1 for you!