LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Vendor Reviews

Notices

WET OKOLE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER

Old 05-09-2012, 01:12 PM   #1
wildtrt is on a distinguished road
wildtrt's Tacoma Gallery
WET OKOLE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER

Wow those guys have the market cornered on horrible customer service. Tremendous surly attitude from anyone who is actually a manager. Have one year old seat covers that have fallen apart. They get good reviews who knows. It appears to be a quality product and I was pleased with them at first. God forbid you have a problem though. Just getting them to comprehend the problem is brutal. Its better to deal w a salesperson though regardless of the frustration level. Management just wont deal w you, they are too important. Does anyone know of a different ,quality water proof seat cover.
Old 05-09-2012, 01:14 PM   #2
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
Jester243's Tacoma Gallery
Why is this in 2nd gen?
Old 05-09-2012, 01:22 PM   #3
wildtrt's Tacoma Gallery
Because they are on my 12 Double Cab.
Old 05-09-2012, 01:23 PM   #4
I ski I work I'm rad
Steezyskis has much to be proud ofSteezyskis has much to be proud ofSteezyskis has much to be proud ofSteezyskis has much to be proud ofSteezyskis has much to be proud ofSteezyskis has much to be proud ofSteezyskis has much to be proud ofSteezyskis has much to be proud ofSteezyskis has much to be proud of
Name: Spencer
Steezyskis's Tacoma Gallery
2nd gen seat covers I guess. Anyway OP I have GT covers for my truck they sell a wide range of materials to. Leather, neoprene, ect. GTcovers.com
Old 05-09-2012, 01:26 PM   #5
wildtrt's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks I will check them out
Old 05-09-2012, 01:26 PM   #6
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester243 View Post
Why is this in 2nd gen?
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildtrt View Post
Because they are on my 12 Double Cab.
It sure would be nice if we had a section just for Vendor Reviews, wouldn't it?
Old 05-09-2012, 01:27 PM   #7
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Moved, btw.
Old 05-09-2012, 01:29 PM   #8
Babytruck, babytruck...I've got a babytruck :)
babytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

babytruck's Tacoma Gallery
So what's the whole story here please?
Old 05-09-2012, 01:29 PM   #9
SOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: Helicopter Pilot - RVN
SOSHeloPilot's Tacoma Gallery
Is your problem an issue with stitching coming loose ... like around seat belt openings 7 etc. ? ...

After 6+ months, I am just getting around to putting mine on and had that problem at installation ... but I will probably have that fixed locally at a sewing shop.

Just have the rears on ... maybe do the fronts this weekend and see how they come out.

Please be more specific on ... "what problems you are having".
Old 05-09-2012, 01:33 PM   #10

mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by babytruck View Post
So what's the whole story here please?
^This.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildtrt View Post
Wow those guys have the market cornered on horrible customer service. Tremendous surly attitude from anyone who is actually a manager. Have one year old seat covers that have fallen apart. They get good reviews who knows. It appears to be a quality product and I was pleased with them at first. God forbid you have a problem though. Just getting them to comprehend the problem is brutal. Its better to deal w a salesperson though regardless of the frustration level. Management just wont deal w you, they are too important. Does anyone know of a different ,quality water proof seat cover.
Short on details, long on u mad.
Old 05-15-2012, 06:16 PM   #11
wildtrt's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry about the delay. Yes bottom stiching gave out on drivers and pass front bottom. Also right rear. They eventually agreed to fix them but huge hassle. Hopefully they will be fixed when I get them back 10 days or so. They still are the best covers I have found.

Products Discussed in this Thread