Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Vendor Reviews

Notices

Anyone else had trouble with Rock Solid Toys?

Old 05-11-2012, 05:25 AM   #1
Big tars, little/no bed.
NwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mark
NwiTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone else had trouble with Rock Solid Toys?

Alright...I have been trying to get a stinking speed sensor conversion kit for my 2005 tacoma for almost 2 months now from this guy. He has a BA truck but damned if I can't get some customer service.

I have no contact information besides an email address, no phone numbers listed here or on "his" forum. And the email responses suck as well. 2 days to respond to the first one...I replied with an answer to his question and waited 15 days for a reply and didnt get one...so I sent another email 24 days later...and finally got a response after yet another two days stating the parts were now in. Now its been another damn week and still no contact, or paypal invoice.

Is it that hard to take my money? Obviously some vendors around here have a thing or two to learn about customer service...or feel that they dont need to "earn" anyones business.

Does anyone have a phone number for this guy?

EDIT: I got one response stating he had been out of the country for a death in the family, but for 2 months? I am as sensitive as the next guy, but not one email has even said "sorry for the delay" or "I apologize for not getting back to you sooner"...nothing.
Old 05-13-2012, 08:46 AM   #2
Dark Lord of the Sith
wrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Tech Insp: 404 ASB/4th CAB
Name: Ryan Mathis
wrmathis's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to wrmathis Send a message via Yahoo to wrmathis
been in the same boat. went with someone else for one of the parts. still might go with him to the other if i ever hear back.

mines for alot bigger part than urs too
Old 06-01-2012, 08:54 AM   #3
Big tars, little/no bed.
NwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mark
NwiTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Well, Wyatt got ahold of me and I am all set! (He even directed me in a cheaper route, too)

Thanks Wyatt!

(and wrmathis for the phone #)
Old 06-01-2012, 10:31 AM   #4
Dark Lord of the Sith
wrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Tech Insp: 404 ASB/4th CAB
Name: Ryan Mathis
wrmathis's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to wrmathis Send a message via Yahoo to wrmathis
Quote:
Originally Posted by NwiTACO View Post
Well, Wyatt got ahold of me and I am all set! (He even directed me in a cheaper route, too)

Thanks Wyatt!

(and wrmathis for the phone #)
np. yeah found out he had a lot of issues going on. i got everythin i needed cheaper to looking around. he still helped me out with my twin sticks so its all good
Old 06-04-2012, 11:02 AM   #5
awsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shed
awsumdc's Tacoma Gallery
Glad I could help you guys out.