Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Vendor Reviews

Notices

Defined Engineering

Old 08-02-2012, 12:11 PM   #61
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve o 77 View Post
I love how the PM argument still ends up in here
pm sent
Old 08-02-2012, 12:12 PM   #62
Power Top
MonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: K9 Handler
MonkeyProof's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to MonkeyProof Send a message via Skype™ to MonkeyProof
Quote:
I love how the PM argument still ends up in here
Lmfao
Old 08-02-2012, 12:12 PM   #63
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
pm sent
pm replied explaining that I do not wish to partake in that activity with OZ.
Old 08-02-2012, 12:13 PM   #64
BDUF#
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: sKiP
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

he swallows

just saying

Old 08-02-2012, 12:24 PM   #66
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
pm sent, it's only skin...
Old 08-02-2012, 12:25 PM   #67
BDUF#
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: sKiP
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
pms all around

pms all around

woot!!!

....time to earn my red wings again
Old 08-02-2012, 12:38 PM   #68
He who walk with a Cane
CoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gramps
CoTacoTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Old 08-02-2012, 12:39 PM   #69
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoTacoTRD View Post
Don't make me PM you too
Old 08-02-2012, 12:43 PM   #70
He who walk with a Cane
CoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gramps
CoTacoTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugga View Post
Don't make me PM you too
Well I was kinda feeling left out.
Old 08-02-2012, 02:45 PM   #72
Carolina Alliance Southwest Region Ambassador
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerTaco View Post
BTW...

This thread was to highlight the workmanship and excellent customer service from Defined Engineering... Did not want to expand on the everlasting flip kit debate.
I tried to throw it on the "live and let live" pile, with no success. So yeah, let's just get back to "Defined does some kickass work". You will get no argument from me there sir
Old 08-02-2012, 02:51 PM   #73
Cuz Stock Sucks
amaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Just have a mod come in an clean it up
Old 09-17-2012, 10:16 PM   #74
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Craig , where did you buy Super Lube grease gun tubes for the shackles ?

I can't seem to track any down up here
Old 01-18-2013, 07:57 PM   #75
Most people call me ... Jim.
DoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DoorDing's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by XXXX View Post
You can just buy bushings and greaseable bolts and save some $$$ ...
Not to ignite a new round of sexy PMs, but if not the DE shackles, what bushing & bolt kit do you recommend? I'm going with the OME CS047 2.75" Lift Dakar Leaf Spring Set.