Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Vendor Reviews

Notices

HI-Lift Customer Support Review

Old 07-14-2012, 08:15 AM   #1
troy28 is on a distinguished road
troy28's Tacoma Gallery
HI-Lift Customer Support Review

Purchased a standard HI-Lift jack. There are plenty of HI-Lift jack reviews. There is no real substitute for it's build and performance.

What I wanted to Review is the Company's Customer Service. I purchased the jack from the internet. The bolt the lever pivots on to change from up to down was installed a little cross threaded. It let the lever wobble and made changing directions very difficult. ( I do not question their assembly quality, This defect could happen to anyone and the jack did function with a little beating on it.)

I sent Hi-Lift an email to see if this was an error and what to do. I expected them to tell me to just return it where I purchased it (since it was not direct from them).

With absolutely zero hassle they immediately apologized, thanked me for bringing it to their attention, and have already shipped me a complete replacement head!!! Told me to keep the existing head and to scavenge the spare parts for a trail repair kit.

Anyone who is willing to stand behind their product and customer like this has instantly won my future business for their product! It seems in a world where Customer Service is becoming a lost art to some businesses, Hi-Lift is sticking to it's small town Indiana based roots and still appreciates their customers. Great product, Great USA company.
Old 07-14-2012, 08:23 AM   #2
ccurtis0805 will become famous soon enoughccurtis0805 will become famous soon enough
Name: cale
ccurtis0805's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by troy28 View Post
Purchased a standard HI-Lift jack. There are plenty of HI-Lift jack reviews. There is no real substitute for it's build and performance.

What I wanted to Review is the Company's Customer Service. I purchased the jack from the internet. The bolt the lever pivots on to change from up to down was installed a little cross threaded. It let the lever wobble and made changing directions very difficult. ( I do not question their assembly quality, This defect could happen to anyone and the jack did function with a little beating on it.)

I sent Hi-Lift an email to see if this was an error and what to do. I expected them to tell me to just return it where I purchased it (since it was not direct from them).

With absolutely zero hassle they immediately apologized, thanked me for bringing it to their attention, and have already shipped me a complete replacement head!!! Told me to keep the existing head and to scavenge the spare parts for a trail repair kit.

Anyone who is willing to stand behind their product and customer like this has instantly won my future business for their product! It seems in a world where Customer Service is becoming a lost art to some businesses, Hi-Lift is sticking to it's small town Indiana based roots and still appreciates their customers. Great product, Great USA company.
Nice to hear as I am in the market for a hi-lift. Thanks for the review.