Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Vendor Reviews

Notices

Wheeler's Off Road & Downsouth Motorsports

Old 07-23-2012, 11:52 AM   #1
sirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tim
sirsaechao's Tacoma Gallery
Wheeler's Off Road & Downsouth Motorsports

Thank you both for the excellent customer service and extremely fast shipping. First time ordering from DSM and second time from Wheeler's. I was emailing back and forth with Dan and Johnny about my situation and everything we spoke about lead me to purchase a set of Wheeler's 5-pack, OME Nitrosport rear shocks, BPV kit, Diff drop kit, U-bolts, greasable shackles, greasable main eye bolt and bushings. Then I was debating on rebuilding my SAW but I wanted to try some King's so I talked to Sonny and Marco and made my first purchase with them. Shipped was fast for the coilovers and a day after I got my stuff from Wheeler's. Communication was fast and prompt with both vendors. In fact I ordered two rear brake lines that night and as soon as Wheeler's open...Johnny contacted me asking if I has VSC or not because if not, I only needed 1 rear brake line. So we got that corrected (great eye and attention to detail from Wheeler's). Then when I got my rear springs...one of the rubber/plastic vibration was missing and I contacted Wheeler's and they sent it no questions asked. I thank you both for the excellent service and attention to detail. These guys knows their stuff. Anyone asking me or needing anything about lift, replacement or parts...I point them to them. Thanks again.

Service: 10
Reliablity: 10
Shipping: 10
In Stock Items: 10
Communication: 10
Old 12-13-2012, 06:20 AM   #2
ROAD DAWG is on a distinguished road
Navy: boatswains'mate,2nd
ROAD DAWG's Tacoma Gallery
x2 on downsouth motorsports,great price on the 5100's,they gave me all the info i needed and shipped on time!
Attached Thumbnails
Wheeler's Off Road & Downsouth Motorsports-tacoma-lift-007.jpg