Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Vendor Reviews

Notices

Extang---Awesome Awesome Vendor

Old 08-02-2012, 07:47 AM   #1
masshole taco is on a distinguished road

Name: Big Daddy
masshole taco's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up Extang---Awesome Awesome Vendor

So I bought an Extang Trifecta Tonneau for my SB 2011 DC Tacoma back in February 2011.. I let my wife use my truck this weekend as she had to run a few errands.. Anyway she left the tonneau un hinged in the back and one of those new england storms came up and slammed down the tonneau cover on the bed snapping both glass reinforced plastic hinges...

I called AutoAnything who I purchased it through and they're like you need to call Extang on that... So I call Extang talk to a guy named Rob gave him the whole story and he's like I'll send you out another cover today free of charge.. I was like ...... Asked him how much it would cost and he's like we'll take care of it... Asked if I should at least pay for shipping and he's like we have that too... .Great Great experience...
Old 12-22-2012, 06:16 AM   #2
53wick is on a distinguished road
53wick's Tacoma Gallery
extang cover

very good company to buy from. this is my third cover from them. great customer service. had one cover it was too short, fit too tight. called them, i measured it, it was a 1/4 inch too short, they made me a new one, all shipping costs, they payed for. my third cover, ordered on monday, built on tuesday, received on friday.