Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Vendor Reviews

Notices

Kershaw knives.

Old 08-15-2012, 03:16 PM   #1
.<>./
capetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

capetaco12's Tacoma Gallery
Kershaw knives.

I know they are not a vendor here but just wanted to say they are awesome. I have two knives from them. both over 8 years and still going daily carry. I broke the saftey mechanism on one of them so i sent them an email. a week later i got a package with 14 replacement saftey mechanisms. Awesome customer service. And great products atleast the made in america ones.
Old 08-15-2012, 03:18 PM   #2
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Agreed! Kershaw makes some nice products.
Old 08-15-2012, 03:20 PM   #3
MontanaTaco is a splendid one to beholdMontanaTaco is a splendid one to beholdMontanaTaco is a splendid one to beholdMontanaTaco is a splendid one to beholdMontanaTaco is a splendid one to beholdMontanaTaco is a splendid one to beholdMontanaTaco is a splendid one to beholdMontanaTaco is a splendid one to behold

Name: Colter
MontanaTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Just picked up the blur about a month ago to add to the collection of kershaw's, in fact its in my pocket right now.
Old 08-15-2012, 03:23 PM   #5
Fiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Crew Chief
Name: Chad
Fiend13's Tacoma Gallery
Love my Kershaw! Had it for 10 years now.
Old 08-15-2012, 03:24 PM   #6
Bishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Bishop2Queens6's Tacoma Gallery
I love Kershaw, more specifically, their military/tactical brand, Zero Tolerance. Their knives are not cheap, but some of the strongest and awesome looking knives I own.
Old 08-15-2012, 03:24 PM   #7
MontanaTaco is a splendid one to beholdMontanaTaco is a splendid one to beholdMontanaTaco is a splendid one to beholdMontanaTaco is a splendid one to beholdMontanaTaco is a splendid one to beholdMontanaTaco is a splendid one to beholdMontanaTaco is a splendid one to beholdMontanaTaco is a splendid one to behold

Name: Colter
MontanaTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post
So far I have 2 benchmades, 2 sogs, a few cold steels and a few ka bars. Maybe I should pick up a kershaw next....
Benchmade is next on my list.
Old 08-15-2012, 03:35 PM   #9
Bishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Bishop2Queens6's Tacoma Gallery
My Zero Tolerance cabinet:

A recent addition, a ZT/Hinderer collaboration, ZT561

The ultra rare and very desired ZT302. Also known as the knife that Gibbs carries from NCIS:

ZT 500 MUDD:

ZT303, ZT350, CRKT M21-14SF, CRKT M21-03S, CRKT Mt. Sierra:

KaBar is awesome as well: BK11, BK7, BK5

Two recent toys, Spyderco Manix XL (EDC perfection, IMO) and a Spyderco Military

Old 08-15-2012, 03:38 PM   #10
.<>./
capetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Im surprised how well they have held up. I have a bump and a leek. I thought i lost my leek i ended up finding a couple months after i lost it, in the bilge on my boat submerged in saltwater sand and sludge. I hit the assisted open right after i pulled it out and it sprung right open. Just to check the inside i took it apart and all the washers and springs on the inside were all stainless or copper. A little bit of oxidation on the copper washers after a few years of use and a couple months in seawater lol. Other than that nothing wrong with it.
Old 08-15-2012, 03:42 PM   #11
.<>./

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bishop2Queens6 View Post
My Zero Tolerance cabinet:

A recent addition, a ZT/Hinderer collaboration, ZT561

The ultra rare and very desired ZT302. Also known as the knife that Gibbs carries from NCIS:

ZT 500 MUDD:

ZT303, ZT350, CRKT M21-14SF, CRKT M21-03S, CRKT Mt. Sierra:

KaBar is awesome as well: BK11, BK7, BK5

Two recent toys, Spyderco Manix XL (EDC perfection, IMO) and a Spyderco Military
Now im looking at the ZT ones dammit.
I already have enough haha. I have a Kabar that is attached to the underside of my driverseat. More so because its easy to get to when im under the truck and i need to cut some weeds out of my CV than for protection.