Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Vendor Reviews

Notices

Brute Force Fabrications

Old 05-28-2013, 02:43 PM   #21
george2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: BIG G
george2pak's Tacoma Gallery
Anybody knows where Billy is? I bin trying to reach him for over 2 weeks now and can get hold of him.
Old 05-28-2013, 09:34 PM   #22
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ^
benbacher's Tacoma Gallery
I know hes crazy busy, texted me sunday though. If you catch him with his hood down its hard to hear the phone
Old 05-29-2013, 09:14 AM   #23
george2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: BIG G
george2pak's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by benbacher View Post
I know hes crazy busy, texted me sunday though. If you catch him with his hood down its hard to hear the phone
I was really worried , I placed a big order and it suppose to be done by now. I'll try to catch him again.
Old 05-29-2013, 03:30 PM   #24
Texas Taco
Oury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oury
Oury's Tacoma Gallery
Talked to him today. He is a one man wrecking crew. He gets shit done and it might take longer than normal but worth every penny and bit of time. Patience I waited too my friend 😄
Old 05-29-2013, 07:26 PM   #25
Victory is reserved...
THExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: GOO5E
THExBUSxDRIVER's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oury View Post
Talked to him today. He is a one man wrecking crew. He gets shit done and it might take longer than normal but worth every penny and bit of time. Patience I waited too my friend 😄
X2. One man show. I won't even stop by the shop to shoot the shit because I don't wanna hold him up on armor lol.
Old 05-30-2013, 08:43 AM   #26
"Toyota Mafia" MORE BALLS THAN BRAINS
ironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Billy
ironman44bear's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by george2pak View Post
Anybody knows where Billy is? I bin trying to reach him for over 2 weeks now and can get hold of him.
Hey Big G, I haven't been on here in a bit due to computer issues..but that's all taken care of now bro. I you need to get ahold of me the best way is my shop phone 559-493-584two. My cell gets hit and miss signal in my shop...lol..Your order is almost done...front will be done tomorrow, rear is all tacked up, spindles welded in, just waiting on the bearings for the spindles...I guess the were on back order from the mfg and they are supposed to be here on mon or tue. Sliders are done. Feel free to give me a call anytime on the shop line bro.

Quote:
True dat

Quote:
I was really worried , I placed a big order and it suppose to be done by now. I'll try to catch him again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oury View Post
lol..thanks Oury..can't wait to get started on the flat bed project..hell yeahhhh

Quote:
Originally Posted by THExBUSxDRIVER View Post
X2. One man show. I won't even stop by the shop to shoot the shit because I don't wanna hold him up on armor lol.
You can stop by anytime my brotha....i'll put yer ass to work..lmao
Old 05-30-2013, 12:40 PM   #27
dont tread on me!
Kolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: kevin
Kolunatic's Tacoma Gallery
Definitely worth the wait. It is cool to see heads turn to look at
my bumpers.
Old 05-30-2013, 01:12 PM   #28
Texas Taco
Oury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oury
Oury's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolunatic View Post
Definitely worth the wait. It is cool to see heads turn to look at
my bumpers.
X2

His products are one of a kind !!!!

Your the man Billy!
Old 06-03-2013, 01:09 PM   #29
Oh Herro
MikeyTG will become famous soon enoughMikeyTG will become famous soon enough
Air Force:
Name: Mike
MikeyTG's Tacoma Gallery
Since ordering my front bumper I have sort of become brand-loyal... So, Billy, any plans for making skids available to order in the near future?
Old 06-03-2013, 03:11 PM   #30
Don't give up here just yet
2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
2TRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Where's my fuckin' sticker yo?
Old 06-03-2013, 03:13 PM   #31
MGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Matt
MGMTacoFF's Tacoma Gallery
What's the estimated build time on a H/C rear with tire swing gate?

Matt
Old 07-22-2013, 09:16 AM   #32
Future President
Spencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TIGGLEBITTIES
Spencer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Seems to be a recurring problem...
Bought my sliders from him and have since beat the hell out of em- they're great!

He also made his first light/ roof rack for my truck
Pics on my build page-
As far as workmanship, he can't be beat!

But

He seems to find the shittiest vendors- long long turn around times for me, which isn't too bad honestly
But he sold me the led bars on my rack & found that two of them were broken upon arrival. We installed & said he'd just ship em to me when he got em.
Got home & found one wasn't sealed & is shorting out.
That was almost a month ago..
Several unreturned phone calls later trying to see where my lights are & I'm beginning to worry.. Hope everything's alright dude
Old 07-23-2013, 09:37 AM   #34
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ^
benbacher's Tacoma Gallery
More often than not, Billy's in the shop with his hood down. When I ordered my stuff I told myself I didn't need updates cause I certainly wasn't going to buy anything else. They've taken a while, but when it boils down to it, I'd rather wait and get Billy's work, than have something show up with problems. It's never going to be an issue of IF billy will take care of you guys, only when. Just be patient as these things take a lot of time and if something IS Billy's fault, he's got the integrity to make it right. That's the difference for me right there.
Old 07-23-2013, 12:06 PM   #35
Mechanically Goofy
neonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
neonlazer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
More often than not, Billy's in the shop with his hood down. When I ordered my stuff I told myself I didn't need updates cause I certainly wasn't going to buy anything else. They've taken a while, but when it boils down to it, I'd rather wait and get Billy's work, than have something show up with problems. It's never going to be an issue of IF billy will take care of you guys, only when. Just be patient as these things take a lot of time and if something IS Billy's fault, he's got the integrity to make it right. That's the difference for me right there.
I'd volunteer to make his site look better..but doubt he would go with that...lol
Old 07-23-2013, 12:41 PM   #36
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
he seems to be just like the other vendors
starts off great then nothing....
he makes a good product.....
but......
well you know how it goes....
Old 07-23-2013, 02:52 PM   #37
Future President
Spencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Spencer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brutalguyracing View Post
he seems to be just like the other vendors
starts off great then nothing....
he makes a good product.....
but......
well you know how it goes....
Haha I figure
If you're always by your phone, you're probably not by your welder, & If you're great at web design & the such, you're probably not very good at metal work.
It's a trade off, but not a terrible one
Old 07-23-2013, 04:05 PM   #38
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
Still no excuses
I wouldn't call him unless it was critical
But i see no reason not to reply to pm or emails at least every week or such
But i got front n rear bumpers by him
And love them
His turn around was amazing and completely honest
His responses were fast and extremely helpful
Then a year later not even a response from emails
Unacceptable in my eyes
Old 07-23-2013, 09:26 PM   #39
Future President

Spencer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SalmonTaco View Post
^^^^^THIS^^^^^

I have sent him several PMs and emails through his website with zero response - I never got the bumper reinforcement plates I ordered in the first front bumper GB, and that was a loooong time ago. Another local member (penguins_cc) never got his, either.

WTF mang?
True true.
From what I gather, he's built a reputation of quality so much that his demand has far and long since passed his capacity as a one man operation. Seems like he's at a point where he could really benefit from a full time staff. But I totally see the risk & limitations of investing like that.
I feel for him.
Old 07-23-2013, 10:28 PM   #40
penguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
penguins_cc's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to penguins_cc
Quote:
Originally Posted by SalmonTaco View Post
^^^^^THIS^^^^^

I have sent him several PMs and emails through his website with zero response - I never got the bumper reinforcement plates I ordered in the first front bumper GB, and that was a loooong time ago. Another local member (penguins_cc) never got his, either.

WTF mang?

You're correct, Andrew. The responses have become fewer and farther in-between. I just PMed him about the reinforcement plates today. 2 months ago he responded and informed me there were problems with his subcontracted laser cutter which he was working to resolve. I did not receive an update during these past two months but I am still giving him full benefit of the doubt. Billy has been responsive when I called him via mobile but those calls never resulted in a promised time of delivery.

I think my only issue is that if there is a problem with a supplier, company should search alternative methods to complete the order. I fully expect there can be delays and issues with fabricated items but these items were purchased nearly 9 months ago.

Again, Billy seems like a great guy. He should probably charge more for his great talents but he also needs to delivery one what was already ordered.