Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Vendor Reviews

Notices

Brute Force Fabrications

Old 08-24-2013, 09:14 PM   #81
george2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: BIG G
george2pak's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by penguins_cc View Post
^^^Correct. You need to drill the 2nd hole. It's fairly quick - take a small bit to start a hole. Then use a 1/2" bit. Repeat again with the back side of the frame. My 1/2" drill bit was just long enough but I had to use an extension for the pilot hole.

Use some cutting oil, lubricant or WD40 at a minimum. With the right drill speed, bit and lubricant it can take surprisingly little time.
For me it took a while ,but I finally did it:
Attached Thumbnails
Brute Force Fabrications-img_5260.jpg  
Old 09-03-2013, 08:20 PM   #82
Tasty fish in a tortilla
SalmonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalmonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalmonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalmonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalmonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalmonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalmonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalmonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalmonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalmonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalmonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
SalmonTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I sanded it down, felt a little bad as Billy had done a good job with the primer. Painted it with POR 15:

POR 15 is super thin, almost like water, but reacts with air and starts to harden (and thicken) fast. It gets runs easily if you put it on too heavy - my winch plate area has a couple runs of the stuff that I didn't catch in time. It is strange and nasty paint, hope it works as claimed.

Moved it into my shed, painted more POR 15, then started rattle canning that beast with Rustoleum satin black. The first can didn't seem to do much, but the second can started filling in the rough and evening out the finish. Might add a third can for a little more "pro" finish.

I just looked in the shed a sec ago and happened.[/QUOTE]
Old 09-19-2013, 11:12 AM   #83
Bayou Sultan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBayou Sultan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBayou Sultan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBayou Sultan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBayou Sultan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBayou Sultan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBayou Sultan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBayou Sultan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBayou Sultan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBayou Sultan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBayou Sultan is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Bayou Sultan's Tacoma Gallery
This has to be one of the best vendors on this forum. I have delt with many very good ones for all kinds of things for the truck, parts mods and other things but Billy has them beat hands down. He is simply the best, he loves and has a passion for what he does he cares about his customers and from what I've seen he deliveres superior work, THAT IS A WINNING COMBiNATION. Billy is building some item's for me and I am already satisfied with his work the man spent a hour on the phone with me concerning my build, I LIKE THAT! HE GIVES A DAMN!! and you know and I know not many do. I am glad I met him and I am glad to do business with him I only wish he could do everything I want done to my truck that way all the bullshit would be avoided. THANK YOU Billy!!! looking foward to doing business.
Old 09-23-2013, 01:38 PM   #85
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
anyone know where I can get a new rear tire swing out latch?
Old 09-29-2013, 12:28 PM   #86
Avsguy33 is on a distinguished road
Avsguy33's Tacoma Gallery
Hey guys, just slapped both front and back bumpers on my truck this weekend and am overly impressed with the build quality of these things. Install was easier than I thought it was going to be as well. Great Product.

One question. What is the thread size and pitch to mount the fog lights. Need to get some small bolts to mount those. Thanks again for a great product.
Old 09-29-2013, 01:13 PM   #87
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avsguy33 View Post
Hey guys, just slapped both front and back bumpers on my truck this weekend and am overly impressed with the build quality of these things. Install was easier than I thought it was going to be as well. Great Product.

One question. What is the thread size and pitch to mount the fog lights. Need to get some small bolts to mount those. Thanks again for a great product.
Good question
I need stainless ones too
Bump
Old 10-02-2013, 12:29 AM   #89
stumpjumper509 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstumpjumper509 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstumpjumper509 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstumpjumper509 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstumpjumper509 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstumpjumper509 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstumpjumper509 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstumpjumper509 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstumpjumper509 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstumpjumper509 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstumpjumper509 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: spamuel
stumpjumper509's Tacoma Gallery
hey anyone talk to billy recently? gave him a call bout 2 week ago askin if he shipped my bumper and i havent heard back, which is wierd cuz he always returned my calls immediatly, just kinda wonderin, hope everythings alright, ive had nuthin but perfect customer service thus far
Old 10-02-2013, 03:29 AM   #90
penguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
penguins_cc's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to penguins_cc
I've left a few message over the last couple of weeks as well. Not worried in the least that he hasn't called back - he's been a great vendor. Of course I hope he's OK as well. I'll give him a PM.
Old 10-02-2013, 01:12 PM   #91
stumpjumper509 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstumpjumper509 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstumpjumper509 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstumpjumper509 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstumpjumper509 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstumpjumper509 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstumpjumper509 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstumpjumper509 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstumpjumper509 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstumpjumper509 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstumpjumper509 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: spamuel
stumpjumper509's Tacoma Gallery
yea i just thought it was strange, cuz hes always been really good about calling within a couple hours or the next day
Old 10-02-2013, 09:51 PM   #92
penguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
penguins_cc's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to penguins_cc
OK PMed him yesterday. Will look forward to his response and I'll let him know some other folks are trying to get hold of him as well.
Old 10-04-2013, 09:53 PM   #93
tunernewb92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtunernewb92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtunernewb92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtunernewb92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtunernewb92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtunernewb92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtunernewb92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtunernewb92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtunernewb92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtunernewb92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtunernewb92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
tunernewb92's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by stumpjumper509 View Post
hey anyone talk to billy recently? gave him a call bout 2 week ago askin if he shipped my bumper and i havent heard back, which is wierd cuz he always returned my calls immediatly, just kinda wonderin, hope everythings alright, ive had nuthin but perfect customer service thus far
Im in the exact same boat you are. He said over two weeks ago my bumper shipped and I haven't gotten anything or heard anything from him.
Old 10-04-2013, 09:56 PM   #94
BIG DADDY

seems his communication skillz have vanished just like the others.....
Old 10-04-2013, 10:55 PM   #95
Future President
Spencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TIGGLEBITTIES
Spencer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brutalguyracing View Post
seems his communication skillz have vanished just like the others.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by tunernewb92 View Post
Im in the exact same boat you are. He said over two weeks ago my bumper shipped and I haven't gotten anything or heard anything from him.
Hey now read this whole thread guys-
He's a one man show with one helping hand. If he doesn't pick up, he's wearing a welding mask.
Agreed he'd be better with a full time receptionist to field all calls Etc, but that's just not gonna happen.

Now I can't speak for the missing item that he said shipped- that's not like him at all.

But try & have some patience, folks... He really does his best. I hope his demand stays growing & he can afford to expand.
Old 10-05-2013, 10:53 AM   #96
tunernewb92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtunernewb92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtunernewb92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtunernewb92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtunernewb92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtunernewb92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtunernewb92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtunernewb92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtunernewb92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtunernewb92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtunernewb92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
tunernewb92's Tacoma Gallery
I know Billy shipped some sliders to a guy here in TN last week. So he is still doing stuff. What is troubling is his communication is gone. I understand the guy is busy but I wish he could just shoot me an email or call me back for ten seconds.
Old 10-05-2013, 11:05 AM   #97
BIG DADDY

Quote:
Originally Posted by tunernewb92 View Post
I know Billy shipped some sliders to a guy here in TN last week. So he is still doing stuff. What is troubling is his communication is gone. I understand the guy is busy but I wish he could just shoot me an email or call me back for ten seconds.
Truth
I think its total bullshit
These fabricators all start off like gang busters then all turn to shit
Does he do good work yes
But customer service is key
Just my .02
I spent over 2k with him and 6 months later i still cannot get a email for questions i needed answered
Oh well there will be others that would love my money
Old 10-05-2013, 12:52 PM   #99
drunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Sage
drunktaco's Tacoma Gallery
Guys I ordered sliders from billy a while back and was told they would ship out in a week or so by billy. I talked to him over the phone during the order process and about shipping ect and was a great guy to deal with. A few weeks went by, I had called, left messages, and sent emails with nothing in return. Then he called me, he said he had some issues out of his equipment that ended up putting him behind. He shipped mine out, gave me a tracking # and a few days later I had them. He does excellent work and he is just a one man show with a family. Give him a little time. He'll come through.
Old 10-05-2013, 02:44 PM   #100
george2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: BIG G
george2pak's Tacoma Gallery
my truck
Attached Thumbnails
Brute Force Fabrications-178484_406583829442197_1504171961_o-1-.jpg   Brute Force Fabrications-1269696_406583826108864_75017563_o-1-.jpg   Brute Force Fabrications-1275298_406583822775531_1227881591_o-1-.jpg