Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Vendor Reviews

Notices

Brute Force Fabrications

Old 11-21-2013, 03:01 PM   #141
Texas Taco
Oury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oury
Oury's Tacoma Gallery
BFF don't playeround
Old 11-26-2013, 08:11 PM   #142
00yotasr5 is on a distinguished road

Name: lee
00yotasr5's Tacoma Gallery
bought some sliders last week and got them weld on today at billys place, wow these are some nice ass sliders cant stop drolling over them
Old 11-27-2013, 05:48 AM   #143
My turn.
TacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
TacoFMS's Tacoma Gallery
picked mine up from fastenal yesterday and already put a few coats of paint on it!!

btw I suck at painting, but I dont care because its gonna get scraped up anyway, so if you see runs in the pic, i know...
Old 12-02-2013, 02:05 PM   #144
Mechanically Goofy
neonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
neonlazer's Tacoma Gallery
CAFR2 is the fastenal store Billy seems to be shipping out now. The guy said he did receive some bumpers last week..including mine. Should be here next week sometime! Raided the local Lowes of their bed liner supply. Lol
Old 12-09-2013, 12:15 PM   #145
Mechanically Goofy
neonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Another A+ for Billy! I don't have to go into why that is. I will give Fastenal then B+ this time around. Picked it up today still strapped to the pallet..they actually put the whole thing in a plastic container. They also called this time when receiving it to so they did well.
Old 12-09-2013, 12:50 PM   #146
My turn.
TacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
TacoFMS's Tacoma Gallery
I believe you had the world's fastest production and delivery of a front bumper.... I wanna know how you got in so good with billy to get that fast of a turn around???
Old 12-10-2013, 10:37 AM   #147
Mechanically Goofy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoFMS View Post
I believe you had the world's fastest production and delivery of a front bumper.... I wanna know how you got in so good with billy to get that fast of a turn around???
Ahhhhhh...good question! Simple answer...he loves me

KIDDING! He had the bumper built for a customer who had never put in a deposit. After realizing his mistake, he couldn't get in touch with the customer so he had the bumper sitting in his shop for two weeks. I called him just as he was about to start calling others about getting rid of it. So, after I told him I would take it, all he had to do was weld on the shackles and light bar mounts. He actually planned to get it out even sooner, but the shop move slowed him down a bit.
Old 01-07-2014, 10:40 PM   #148
Long time lurker, first time poster.
Nirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Snipe
Name: Kris
Nirvana's Tacoma Gallery
Just got back Billy's shop to get my bumper installed. He definitely went above and beyond on the install and turns out if you have the M8000 you can put the solenoid right next to the winch and be set as far as plugging in the controller/not needing longer leads and still have it protected.

As far as communication, Billy was always on top of e mails within a few days of sending them. I think it's been mentioned before but if he's not answering your calls it's probably because he's in the shop building some bad ass armor. Regardless of your opinion it's Billy plus one helper part time and his lead times are still better than the majority of other vendors on here AND he has better prices than most if not all of them. On top of that he's a family man and is trying to keep everything balanced which I hope everyone can appreciate even if they're banging their head trying to get info.

I'll throw a few pictures up that I took during and after.

Old 01-11-2014, 08:55 PM   #149
ChunkyLover53 is on a distinguished road
ChunkyLover53's Tacoma Gallery
Billy welded up some sliders for me today. I'm super impressed.

Old 01-11-2014, 10:18 PM   #150
tunernewb92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtunernewb92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtunernewb92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtunernewb92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtunernewb92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtunernewb92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtunernewb92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtunernewb92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtunernewb92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtunernewb92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtunernewb92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
tunernewb92's Tacoma Gallery
Just so you guys know, I never talked bad about Billy. I just stated the shipping problems I had. I think his products were great, but in my case the communication was lacking. Just reading some of these comments I get the thought that you guys think I am bad mouthing the guy or something.
Old 01-11-2014, 11:27 PM   #151
Long time lurker, first time poster.
Nirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Snipe
Name: Kris
Nirvana's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tunernewb92 View Post
Just so you guys know, I never talked bad about Billy. I just stated the shipping problems I had. I think his products were great, but in my case the communication was lacking. Just reading some of these comments I get the thought that you guys think I am bad mouthing the guy or something.
A few people have had bad experiences, I just wanted to put my 2 cents out there for what it's worth. Hope I'm not going too far but talking to him it sounds like he knows where he needs to improve business wise, his wait times alone should show you that he knows where his limits are as far as production goes. Certainly don't see regular posts talking about 6+ month wait times for Brute Force gear.

Sliders look awesome Chunky! Looks like you were lucky enough to get some on before you slid on the rocker panels too.
Old 03-17-2014, 11:58 AM   #152
george2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: BIG G
george2pak's Tacoma Gallery
Did anybody talked with Billy lately? I bin trying to contact for the past week and no luck. Does anybody live next to his shop? I'm trying to find out if he ship my rack.
Old 03-17-2014, 12:53 PM   #153
sedmondson72 has much to be proud ofsedmondson72 has much to be proud ofsedmondson72 has much to be proud ofsedmondson72 has much to be proud ofsedmondson72 has much to be proud ofsedmondson72 has much to be proud ofsedmondson72 has much to be proud ofsedmondson72 has much to be proud ofsedmondson72 has much to be proud of

Army: MSG
Name: Steven
sedmondson72's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by george2pak View Post
Did anybody talked with Billy lately? I bin trying to contact for the past week and no luck. Does anybody live next to his shop? I'm trying to find out if he ship my rack.
I spoke with him a couple days ago. Sent an email to him and he called me back in 30 min.
Old 03-17-2014, 02:45 PM   #154
Don't give up here just yet
2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
2TRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Billy is (hopefully and didn't forget about me) working on a custom tube front. I've had a bit of a hard time getting a hold of him lately, but I haven't been sweating it. Mine is custom and he's busy, so I understand if it's taking a little longer.

I should try that email thing though. Would be geeked to see what he does have done cause I've left it all up to him on the design. Been looking for a FB post but to no avail.

All I really care about is getting a Brute Force Sticker honestly.
Old 03-17-2014, 03:28 PM   #155
VinnyMack has a spectacular aura aboutVinnyMack has a spectacular aura aboutVinnyMack has a spectacular aura about

Navy: MM3 / USS Belleau Wood & USS Essex (97'-01')
Name: Casey
VinnyMack's Tacoma Gallery
Now holdup Chris....did you say you get a sticker with your bumper WTF lol!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quaker View Post
Billy is (hopefully and didn't forget about me) working on a custom tube front. I've had a bit of a hard time getting a hold of him lately, but I haven't been sweating it. Mine is custom and he's busy, so I understand if it's taking a little longer.

I should try that email thing though. Would be geeked to see what he does have done cause I've left it all up to him on the design. Been looking for a FB post but to no avail.

All I really care about is getting a Brute Force Sticker honestly.
Old 03-17-2014, 04:40 PM   #156
StealthTaco has a spectacular aura aboutStealthTaco has a spectacular aura aboutStealthTaco has a spectacular aura about
Name: Alec
StealthTaco's Tacoma Gallery
If anyone is wondering about his communication; it seems email works best. Sent him an email over the weekend asking for a quote for a hybrid front bumper and he responded early today.
Old 03-17-2014, 04:50 PM   #157
Coppertone has a brilliant futureCoppertone has a brilliant futureCoppertone has a brilliant futureCoppertone has a brilliant futureCoppertone has a brilliant futureCoppertone has a brilliant futureCoppertone has a brilliant futureCoppertone has a brilliant futureCoppertone has a brilliant futureCoppertone has a brilliant futureCoppertone has a brilliant future

Coppertone's Tacoma Gallery
No 1st gen bumpers? Dammit...
Old 03-17-2014, 04:54 PM   #158
AaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Aaron
AaronArf's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthTaco View Post
If anyone is wondering about his communication; it seems email works best. Sent him an email over the weekend asking for a quote for a hybrid front bumper and he responded early today.

This! Billy responded promptly to all my emails, even one requesting a change to my bumper order.

I'm going on almost 8 weeks of waiting for my High Clearance rear with swing out. Hoping he quoted me an accurate lead time! Can't wait to chop up the truck.
Old 03-17-2014, 04:57 PM   #159
StealthTaco has a spectacular aura aboutStealthTaco has a spectacular aura aboutStealthTaco has a spectacular aura about
Name: Alec
StealthTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AaronArf View Post
This! Billy responded promptly to all my emails, even one requesting a change to my bumper order.

I'm going on almost 8 weeks of waiting for my High Clearance rear with swing out. Hoping he quoted me an accurate lead time! Can't wait to chop up the truck.
I wish I had the funds for a rear bumper too...damn college expenses.

Wish he had another group buy on here!
Old 03-17-2014, 04:58 PM   #160
AKA Crash Bandicoot
ChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: National Guard: Infantry/ROTC Cadet
Name: Cam
ChamYota's Tacoma Gallery
Billy be a busy man!

He responds quickly to email, from my experiences as well.

3 Weeks into my Hi-clearence order...