Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Vendor Reviews

Notices

Brute Force Fabrications

Old 08-24-2012, 07:41 AM   #1
Texas Taco
Oury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oury
Oury's Tacoma Gallery
Brute Force Fabrications

If you have every dealt with one of the nicest men in the world, it was probably Billy Simmons from Brute Force Fab out in California. If you had a great experience doing business with him. Leave some feed back here so everyone else can see how awesome he is.

My experience:

I contacted Billy after finding his company randomly through google, not on Tacoma World. I found a high interest in his product due to how similar in quality and how fair his prices were. I sent him a few emails about idea's and he was extremely helpful in every way too keep me a loyal customer. I finally called Billy and ordered my first steel plate front bumper. Took him 1 week after calling and it shipped out. It arrived at my house no later than 3 1/2 weeks after I ordered. WOW! now that's some awesome service. Everything was great about my experience with Billy and Brute Force. I am patiently waiting for a rear bumper fund/ everything else fund to spend it all at Billy's new shop. If anyone has any questions or experiences to share about Brute Force Fabrications. Please don't hold back!

Day I installed my bumper:

Old 08-24-2012, 07:45 AM   #2
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
I have had the pleasure of powder coating a few of his bumpers and they are top notch. And it sounds like his customer service is as well
Old 08-26-2012, 04:07 AM   #3
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
i too have had a great experience with billy...just installed his front bumper last night and soon to do the hc rear.......
front bumper went on with such ease.....everything lined up just fine..... woot
bump for a great guy.....
Old 09-05-2012, 02:54 PM   #4
Lateralus has a brilliant futureLateralus has a brilliant futureLateralus has a brilliant futureLateralus has a brilliant futureLateralus has a brilliant futureLateralus has a brilliant futureLateralus has a brilliant futureLateralus has a brilliant futureLateralus has a brilliant futureLateralus has a brilliant futureLateralus has a brilliant future

Name: Steve
Lateralus's Tacoma Gallery
I had a GREAT experience dealing with Billy @ Brute Force Fab.

He took the time to answer all my question and concerns. Had him do some special Fab on my bumper and it came out perfect. I would recommend him too anyone looking for any fab work.

The quality and craftsmanship are top notch.

I am saving $$ now for a rear bumper.

Thanks Billy!
Old 09-14-2012, 10:22 AM   #5
Mechanically Goofy
neonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
neonlazer's Tacoma Gallery
A+ So far! Got bumper on time.(fastenal gets a C..didn't call when they received it and they had undone the straps and possibly taken it off the pallet billy had it strapped to)

The quality of the bumper...well My friend who does welding a bit himself and been a mechanic for 20+ years...says it is machine quality welding! Yet billy did it all himself by hand..it was very impressed!(and wishes he could get one for his tahoe of the same quality ) Called billy when I was about to test mount it..gave me some very good tips and info. Overall..Billy is just as awesome as the beautiful bumpers he welds.

Old 09-14-2012, 10:30 AM   #6
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Agreed with everyone. Only thing I could possibly say negative was about fastenal. Billy is a stand up vendor.
Old 09-14-2012, 10:35 AM   #7
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ^
benbacher's Tacoma Gallery
I haven't purchased anything....yet. But BIlly and I have spent a lot of hours planning my order. Stand up guy, nothing but good things to say about him. He is overdue to become an official vendor on here.
Old 09-14-2012, 11:13 AM   #8
penguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
penguins_cc's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to penguins_cc
Billy is the real deal. My rear bumper practically went on the truck with a better fit than the stock bumper. He's responsive and had been a man of his word from my experiences.
Old 09-18-2012, 07:51 AM   #9
hard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
hard2kill's Tacoma Gallery
i was one of his first customers before he had even started his website...i have been pounding on his rear bumper and sliders for over 1.5yrs now and they still look new (after a fresh coat of bedliner ).....ive pivoted off,around,up and down on them on some very rocky trails mostly at the famous raush creek offroad park ...im still 100% satisfied with his quility of work and how outstanding he is to deal with...if he says itll be there in a week it is...he is also willing to build,modify,adjust his products to your needs,liking...cant ask for better service then billy...next year he will be building me a HC rear and custom hybrid front
Old 09-18-2012, 08:10 AM   #10
Robertocritser is a name known to allRobertocritser is a name known to allRobertocritser is a name known to allRobertocritser is a name known to allRobertocritser is a name known to allRobertocritser is a name known to all

Name: Levi
Robertocritser's Tacoma Gallery
Just bought his hybrid bumper and it looks amazing! Billy is a stand up guy, can't wait to order more stuff from him!
Old 03-04-2013, 02:33 AM   #11
Don't give up here just yet
2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
2TRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Brute Force Bump!

WHY U NO MAKE THIS FELLA A VENDOR BOB????!!!!!!!

Had Billy start on one of his Rear Plate Bumpers for me last week. Deposit was made last monday night.

Been great so far. Called me the day after I contacted him through his website to discuss bumper options/pricing/shipping. He was also prompt in returning my call letting him know I had gotten the deposit taken care of.

Looking forward to a sweet bumper!!!
Old 03-04-2013, 03:09 AM   #12
dont tread on me!
Kolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: kevin
Kolunatic's Tacoma Gallery
Just saw this thread. I just finished installing both front and rear bumpers from Billy. They installed easily.
Took about a week shipping thru Fastenal. For me this was the cheapest shipping out of other fabricators.
I don't know why he's not an official vendor.
I would do business with him again.
Old 03-04-2013, 03:13 AM   #13
650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Police
Name: Mike
650H1's Tacoma Gallery
i would love a hybrid bumper
Old 04-03-2013, 01:02 AM   #14
423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold

Air Force: Aircraft Mx
Name: Daniel
423 TACO's Tacoma Gallery
Billy set up a group buy on his sliders for our crew up here in AK, and they turned out awesome! I haven't dealt with him a whole lot as another member set most of it up, but the few pm's I have exchanged with him were responded to promptly. Patiently awaiting him to come out with a 1st gen rear and he will be getting more of my money for sure!
Old 04-03-2013, 03:29 AM   #15
DUDE MAN BRO
BEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant future

Air Force: A.G.E.
Name: Hot Carl!!!
BEEFY_CHEESY_TACO's Tacoma Gallery
I ordered a hybrid bumper from Billy a few weeks ago. Literally two days later I had an email telling me it was finished and ready to ship. Unfortunately I'm stuck overseas for another week so I couldn't have him ship it quite yet, but he has been helpful with all my questions and had no problem taking up storage space for the bumper until I'm ready to ship. Can't really argue with the prices either, it was a couple hundred cheaper than I was expecting.

Just so you guys don't start asking why you can't have a two day turn around on an order, the reason why I had mine ready in two days was because Billy accidentally made one too many bumpers for another order so he hooked me up with it.

So I don't have my bumper yet, but every experience so far has been top notch.
Old 04-19-2013, 04:04 PM   #16
2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

What a bumper!!

Fit and finish are amazing. Took less than 5 minutes to install the bumper with help from a buddy.

Billy seriously needs to be added to the vendor section.
Old 04-19-2013, 04:09 PM   #17
hard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
hard2kill's Tacoma Gallery
billy is a great guy ive been smashing his rear bumper and rock sliders for almost 2yrs with ZERO problems !!!!! he delivers on time and is very honest and upfront....and he likes custom stuff so if you have some ideas or changes shoot him a message ......top notch service and parts from a stand up guy
Old 04-19-2013, 05:43 PM   #18
Texas Taco
Oury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oury
Oury's Tacoma Gallery
Billy is the shit!!!!!!
Old 04-22-2013, 01:13 AM   #19

Neon-ed up some D-rings yesterday.

Old 04-22-2013, 07:55 PM   #20
Mechanically Goofy
neonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
neonlazer's Tacoma Gallery
Billy-approved load. His welds are as strong as they look sexy!
Attached Thumbnails
Brute Force Fabrications-uploadfromtaptalk1366685688848.jpg