Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Vendor Reviews

Notices

TAOScott - www.truckaddons.com - brief review

Old 08-28-2012, 06:15 PM   #1
CowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
CowboyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up TAOScott - www.truckaddons.com - brief review

I was looking at WeatherTech floor liners and someone mentioned that TAOScott had the best prices around. His post said to PM him with questions, and that's exactly what I did.

In addition to floor liners, I have had my eye on the WeatherTech in-channel window visors. The price he sent back was below the price listed on AutoAnything.com, and even his own website for both products. His price even included shipping to the 48 lower states.

I sent him my order for the visors late in the afternoon yesterday. Within moments I had an email with tracking information. I have not received the package yet, but according to the FedEx website, it is in my area and should be delivered tomorrow. Again, I ordered LATE on a Monday and will have the visors on Wednesday!!! Now that's fast for "free" shipping!

Price - 10
Shipping - 10
Attentiveness - 10

In the assumption that there is nothing wrong with the product ordered, I can't say enough good things about the experience I had with TAOScott.
Old 08-28-2012, 06:40 PM   #2
lowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Phillip
lowcountrytj's Tacoma Gallery
Yep ...great to deal with. Squared me away a while back with Weather Techs for my Tacoma and the wifes Pilot.
Old 02-27-2014, 03:42 PM   #3
cadeucsb is on a distinguished road
cadeucsb's Tacoma Gallery
Just FYI...i ordered a set from Scott in early January (paid via Paypal). Shipped the wrong part# for my truck. TruckAddons authorized a return direct to manufacturer and stated they would refund my paypal once the manufacturer received the part. Weathertech received it 1/28/14 and now I cant get a response from anyone at truckaddons.com (scott doesnt use PM and their phone is broken).

They 1-800 number is busy, their returns department wont respond (Randy Foley returns@truckaddons.com) and Paypal states its not a disputable payment.

So it appears they ripped me off.

P.S Scott has been great and left the company a while back.