Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Vendor Reviews

Notices

camelback toyota

Old 09-18-2012, 09:07 AM   #2
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery

x2 on great service and fast response from Jorge and Camelback Toyota.
Old 09-18-2012, 09:12 AM   #3
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
x3, excellent customer service
Old 09-18-2012, 09:18 AM   #4
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
I ordered online and I got great service. I wish my dealer was this good.
Old 09-18-2012, 09:37 AM   #5
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by whippersnapper02 View Post
I ordered online and I got great service. I wish my dealer was this good.
I wish mine was this good and cheap! Camelback beat my local stealership by 60% and they had to ship the parts across the country.
Old 09-27-2012, 09:56 PM   #6
rokedawg is on a distinguished road
Army: medic
rokedawg's Tacoma Gallery
Great experience

I found these guys thru TW and I have to say the experience was awesome. Prompt reply to my queries about shipping and the parts arrived super fast. The kit i purchased was missing one screw and another screw snapped while instaling but i think that is more an issue with Toyota than these guys. But anyways great experience, price was the lowest i could find. Thank you TW for letting me find Camelback and thank you Cameback for a great purchsing experience.
Old 09-27-2012, 10:18 PM   #7
NewSchool19 is on a distinguished road

Name: Greg
NewSchool19's Tacoma Gallery
This is where Ill be going for all my OEM parts. I needed the rear licence plate light housing for the drivers side (4 total pieces) my stealership wanted $48.83 for 2 of the 4 pieces. Talked to Jorge and he was able to get my all the pieces for just $9.40!! Even with shipping they saved me over 50%

-NewSchool19
Old 09-28-2012, 09:16 AM   #8
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewSchool19 View Post
This is where Ill be going for all my OEM parts. I needed the rear licence plate light housing for the drivers side (4 total pieces) my stealership wanted $48.83 for 2 of the 4 pieces. Talked to Jorge and he was able to get my all the pieces for just $9.40!! Even with shipping they saved me over 50%

-NewSchool19
dam thats exactly what i need
the black cover and the white insert thing