1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

AJUSA

Discussion in 'Vendor Reviews' started by 68vert, Oct 10, 2012.

1. Oct 10, 2012 at 2:28 PM
    68vert

68vert [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    AZ
    Vehicle:
    DCSB 4X
    I had another experience with AJUSA I wanted to pass along.

My brakes need replacing soon, so like many other average people out there with bills, families, etc, etc, I buy parts in advance to spread out the costs. Plus when a site advertises a sale, thats extra motivation. AJUSA typically has some of the best prices, plus had an extra off during this last Memorial day sale. So I bought a brake kit from them in May.

Just last weekend I started back up on my brakes (its finally getting cool enough here to work outside), and noticed I had the wrong pads. Oh shet! I'm telling myself. Mainly cause I bought these things 5 months ago. To top that, I couldnt find the receipt.

I called customer service anyways, thinking well if they cant exchange, maybe they can at least tell me what model they are for so I can try to Craigslist em and recover some funds towards a new set. I got routed to a supervisor and I was just waiting for the bad news. But when he got on the phone, I had an awesome experience. He got all my information, did what could to help me, and followed up with emails. I just got an email from him saying that the manufacturer confirmed the shipment of the wrong pads and are sending out new ones. In todays world of customer service, I think this is above and beyond. Plus they have some really darn competitive prices on their products. If your in the market for automotive goods, check em out. And no, I'm not sponsored by them nor am I an employee. Just a loyal customer.

I cant thank you enough, Nick and AJUSA.

To Top