Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Vendor Reviews

Notices

Downsouth Motorsports

Old 10-14-2012, 11:05 AM   #1
5100s are the same price as spacers, seriously
tacoftw is a glorious beacon of lighttacoftw is a glorious beacon of lighttacoftw is a glorious beacon of lighttacoftw is a glorious beacon of lighttacoftw is a glorious beacon of light

tacoftw's Tacoma Gallery
Downsouth Motorsports

I called monday and spoke with Sonny on the phone, he gave me a great price on some camburg ucas for my truck. They shipped them same day and i got them a few days later. They offer free shipping, and have great customer service, so I'll definitely be ordering from there again!
Old 10-15-2012, 05:59 PM   #2
tacoftw is a glorious beacon of lighttacoftw is a glorious beacon of lighttacoftw is a glorious beacon of lighttacoftw is a glorious beacon of lighttacoftw is a glorious beacon of light

tacoftw's Tacoma Gallery
a few pics from the install..its pretty straightforward and takes about 1-1/2-2 hours to do both sides

Old 10-15-2012, 06:06 PM   #3
Penis Bird
SoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SoCalTacos's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoftw View Post
I called monday and spoke with Sonny on the phone, he gave me a great price on some camburg ucas for my truck. They shipped them same day and i got them a few days later. They offer free shipping, and have great customer service, so I'll definitely be ordering from there again!
Yes....we know.
Old 10-16-2012, 03:39 PM   #4
the full Monty
Manwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Manwithoutaplan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoftw View Post
a few pics from the install..its pretty straightforward and takes about 1-1/2-2 hours to do both sides

this what i did go to local hardware store find door plugs.
Old 10-16-2012, 03:46 PM   #5
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
DSM has always had good reviews!! Great bunch of people working there!
Old 10-16-2012, 03:50 PM   #6
nwb3160 is just really nicenwb3160 is just really nicenwb3160 is just really nicenwb3160 is just really nicenwb3160 is just really nice

Name: Nick
nwb3160's Tacoma Gallery
do u have to get a front end alignment after installing ucas?
Old 10-16-2012, 11:25 PM   #8

tacoftw's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post
this what i did go to local hardware store find door plugs.
Good Idea!