Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Vendor Reviews

Notices

Autoanything??

Old 12-12-2012, 07:13 PM   #1
68vert is on a distinguished road

68vert's Tacoma Gallery
Autoanything??

Placed and order online for a set of Goodridge brake lines from Autoanything on 11/21/2012. Still havent received them yet. Anyone use these guys before? Good or bad experiences?
Old 12-12-2012, 07:15 PM   #2
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 68vert View Post
Placed and order online for a set of Goodridge brake lines from Autoanything on 11/21/2012. Still havent received them yet. Anyone use these guys before? Good or bad experiences?

Ive used them before and never had a problem, give them a call and see whats up
Old 12-12-2012, 07:19 PM   #3

68vert's Tacoma Gallery
Called Monday and got the "will ship soon". Its been 24 days since the order was placed. Just found it really odd that it hasnt shipped yet. Guessing their hoping I cancel the order for whatever reason??
Old 12-12-2012, 07:20 PM   #4
jermoids is a splendid one to beholdjermoids is a splendid one to beholdjermoids is a splendid one to beholdjermoids is a splendid one to beholdjermoids is a splendid one to beholdjermoids is a splendid one to beholdjermoids is a splendid one to behold

Royal Canadian Air Force: aerospace control operator
Name: jeremy
jermoids's Tacoma Gallery
i just used them to order my step sides, took less then a week for delivery. sorry you are having a bad experience.
Old 12-12-2012, 07:22 PM   #5
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Could be on back order? Idk just tell them if it doesnt ship tomorrow you want a refund? Idk I've never had any bad experiences and I've used them many times for different vehicles.
Old 12-12-2012, 07:22 PM   #6
www.BeLikeBrit.org
fletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gary
fletch aka's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Took like three weeks to get my floot mats that were quoted "in stock", not a big fan of their customer service.
Old 12-12-2012, 07:25 PM   #7
I got fisted
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
Im not a fan of them either..i ordered stuff from them before, sounded like the dude was reading a book on the other side. Never again would i order from them.
Old 12-12-2012, 07:26 PM   #8

68vert's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by fletch aka View Post
Took like three weeks to get my floot mats that were quoted "in stock", not a big fan of their customer service.
Whew.... I thought it was just me.
Old 12-13-2012, 08:47 AM   #10

68vert's Tacoma Gallery
on the Phone with AutoAnything and now theyre saying it was delivered on 11/30? WHAT THE HECK?

I checked the website everyday after a week and never updated with a tracking. Called a few days ago and got a totally different story. ARRRRGH!
Old 12-14-2012, 07:09 AM   #11
AutoAnything is on a distinguished road
Name: AJ
AutoAnything's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
on the Phone with AutoAnything and now theyre saying it was delivered on 11/30? WHAT THE HECK?

I checked the website everyday after a week and never updated with a tracking. Called a few days ago and got a totally different story. ARRRRGH!
68vert,
My name is AJ and I work here at AutoAnything, I wanted to see if I could help you out with your order. Please PM me your order number and I would be more then happy to see what I can do and get you an explanation, or start a tracer with UPS if they are saying the item has already been delivered and you haven't seen it. I really apologize and know how frustrating it could be to not get your order on the day which you expected it, especially when it comes to parts for our trucks!
-AJ
Old 12-14-2012, 08:27 AM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by AutoAnything View Post
68vert,
My name is AJ and I work here at AutoAnything, I wanted to see if I could help you out with your order. Please PM me your order number and I would be more then happy to see what I can do and get you an explanation, or start a tracer with UPS if they are saying the item has already been delivered and you haven't seen it. I really apologize and know how frustrating it could be to not get your order on the day which you expected it, especially when it comes to parts for our trucks!
-AJ
Joined a forum just to ask if he could help you with an order, that seems like some pretty decent customer service if ya ask me lol
Old 12-14-2012, 01:42 PM   #13

68vert's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AutoAnything View Post
68vert,
-AJ
Hi AJ, I appreciate any assistance you can provide. I will PM you my order number. At this point, CS already put in a tracer with UPS. At my request, the CS professional even went to a supervisor to ask for a replacement order to try and lessen my wait time. I got an email updating the new order shipping date of 1/24/13.

I ordered well in advance to have for install over holiday break. Dosent appear like that will happen. Just looking to get my money back and move on.
Old 12-14-2012, 01:45 PM   #14

68vert's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monster Coma View Post
Joined a forum just to ask if he could help you with an order, that seems like some pretty decent customer service if ya ask me lol
^^^Yep, pretty awesome.^^^
Old 12-14-2012, 02:02 PM   #15
808 Zombie Outbreak Tactical Response Team K9 Unit
DJSPEC is a name known to allDJSPEC is a name known to allDJSPEC is a name known to allDJSPEC is a name known to allDJSPEC is a name known to allDJSPEC is a name known to all

Name: Sean
DJSPEC's Tacoma Gallery
they offer free shipping that doesnt include hawaii, so i dont use them. i used them a couple times and my orders came within a reasonable amount of time, i use amazon now. lol
Old 12-14-2012, 02:12 PM   #16
Quote:
Hi AJ, I appreciate any assistance you can provide. I will PM you my order number. At this point, CS already put in a tracer with UPS. At my request, the CS professional even went to a supervisor to ask for a replacement order to try and lessen my wait time. I got an email updating the new order shipping date of 1/24/13.

I ordered well in advance to have for install over holiday break. Dosent appear like that will happen. Just looking to get my money back and move on.
Got your PM and am working on it now. Unfortunately UPS, as you know lost the package and that was the last one on the shelf for your vehicle. I am working with UPS, the Vendor, and Upper Management now and will send you another follow up PM here shortly.
-AJ
Old 12-14-2012, 02:25 PM   #17
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildjerseyfirefighter View Post
Im not a fan of them either..i ordered stuff from them before, sounded like the dude was reading a book on the other side. Never again would i order from them.
WildJerseyFireFighter,
I apologize about your experience, I honestly don't blame you for being upset about that, I hate it when I call into a place and feel like every answer they give me was read off of a sheet in front of them (I personally try and throw them a curve ball question that's not on their "answer sheet", but that's for another thread!). Next time you are looking for a product give us a call and ask for A.J., I would be more then happy to work with you and help you out, I grew up under a car/truck and would enjoy the conversation.
-AJ
Old 12-16-2012, 09:00 AM   #18
RAT Products
isu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
isu2014's Tacoma Gallery
I have always had good luck with autoanything. And the discount codes help save a lot of money.

I noticed one mistake on the autoanything.com website when I bought my JBA catback exhaust though. The site said the exhaust is 304 rustproof stainless steel. I bought it over the borla thinking this was the case. After a year the catback rusted like crazy so I called JBA and they said it's 409 stainless, which is not rustproof. It was over a year so I didn't bother trying to fight with autoanything.
Old 12-17-2012, 11:00 AM   #19
68vert,
I just sent you another PM, let me know if you have any questions.
-AJ
Old 12-30-2012, 08:57 PM   #20

68vert's Tacoma Gallery
Autoanything issued me a refund and I ended up ordering another set of Goodridge brake lines from Tirerack on the 12/19. It arrived Christmas eve. Costed me $5 or $6 dollars more than Autoanything but I got it after 6 days without erroneous info or misleading promises. Good luck meachamgw. I'm sure it will all work out in the end. But it'll take some time and dealing with BS.