Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Vendor Reviews

Notices

S&G Metal Fab (Nipomo, CA)

Old 12-17-2012, 06:07 PM   #1
Bobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Bobber Bill's Tacoma Gallery
S&G Metal Fab (Nipomo, CA)

I bought some Camburg and KING parts from Sean Gangi over at S&G Metal Fab a few months ago. Sean's a super cool dude, he even gave me a pretty sizeable discount since I drove 3hrs to get to his shop.

This guy does some bitchin' work and it is really refreshing to meet someone in this industry who is as talented and down to earth as Sean is.

I just wish he was closer. I know there are a lot of 805ers in here who could use a good local shop. Check them out!

549 Lindon Lane
Suites B, C, & D
Nipomo, CA 93444

(805) 929-2223

https://www.facebook.com/sgmetalfab

http://sgmetalfab.com/

Old 12-17-2012, 07:06 PM   #2
Bobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Bobber Bill's Tacoma Gallery
Also, his personal truck is a LT 4WD 2nd gen Tacoma!
Old 12-17-2012, 07:08 PM   #3
anthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
anthony250f's Tacoma Gallery
damn....pretty close, like a hour or so