Notices

HEADSTRONGOFFROAD.com

Old 01-02-2013, 12:26 PM   #1
FEARFACT is on a distinguished road
Marines:
Name: Matt
FEARFACT's Tacoma Gallery
HEADSTRONGOFFROAD.com

hello everyone. first i would like to state this is my first ever actual vendor review and no i do not have anything to do with the headstrong guys except for being a very satisfied customer.
i was directed to check out the offerings from headstrong from a thread/pm on TacomaWorld in December. i looked at their site and was actually disappointed because there is very limited inventory on there to search. that's my suggestion for them, it seems to be a fairly new business but i do hope they are able to quickly build up their site to show more of their offerings, if i were a casual browser i wouldn't have bother and would have written them off quickly. i did send an email inquiry as to what i needed to see if it was available, a set of light racing UCAs for a 1st gen Tacoma. i email them on 19 December after their normal working hours (they're in Ca and i'm in NC). checked my email at 5 the next morning and had a respose that they would contact LR and get me a price, which i had at about lunch time. they beat any price i had seen on the net substantially, to include beating the private pricing i had received from several "big vendors" even with their military discounts and headstrong did free shipping.the lowest i was able to find these for was about 400+ shipping from other vendors after the discounts, headstrong managed to these to me for much less, shipped! i will let those that are interested contact them for exact pricing as i do not really know what is/is not acceptable/fair in this situation. i received these on Friday the 28th, so it took one week from placing the order to receiving even over the Christmas holiday. LR did make a mistake in their direct shipping and sent me 2 identical sets on the same order number. i called headstrong immediately to rectify and left a message, again after working hours, but again had a response the next morning.
the prompt and personal service has earned them the top seat spot in my book to touch base with for my next purchase(s). i highly recommend you give them a shout for a price on your next project
Old 01-02-2013, 12:30 PM   #2
mechanically retarded
TeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TeamSarcasm's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to TeamSarcasm
Sounds like some great costumer service!