Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Vendor Reviews

Notices

Smittybilt

Old 01-03-2013, 04:43 PM   #1
I love your mom!
Slimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Sergeant First Class
Name: Linwood
Slimwood Shady's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up Smittybilt

So I have had my XRC8 since about March 11, and the solenoid has finally died. I called Smittybilt to BUY a new one, and was then prompted with, "When did you but it?" After I informed them that I had bought it in March, the volunteered me the fact that there is a 12 month warranty on the winch. So long story short, all I had to do was email them a copy of my invoice, and they are shipping me a new solenoid, no questions asked! That is damn good customer service if you ask me