Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Vendor Reviews

Notices

Csjummper2003

Old 01-08-2013, 10:14 AM   #1
mavrick0509 is on a distinguished road

Name: Chris
mavrick0509's Tacoma Gallery
Csjummper2003

Just posting a review of this guy. He knows how to help and deal with his customers. His products are great. If you need LED lights this is the man to go to. I've purchased the switchback leds, map light leds and now my fogs. Haven't had an issue at all. When i did need help with something he took the time out of his day and gave me a call to help. I will send anyone who is looking for LEDs to him. Here is the pics of just the fogs, sorry for the crappy phone quality
Attached Thumbnails
Csjummper2003-uploadfromtaptalk1357668878761.jpg   Csjummper2003-uploadfromtaptalk1357668886760.jpg  
Old 01-08-2013, 10:21 AM   #2
claymore has a brilliant futureclaymore has a brilliant futureclaymore has a brilliant futureclaymore has a brilliant futureclaymore has a brilliant futureclaymore has a brilliant futureclaymore has a brilliant futureclaymore has a brilliant futureclaymore has a brilliant futureclaymore has a brilliant futureclaymore has a brilliant future

Name: Clay
claymore's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mavrick0509 View Post
Just posting a review of this guy. He knows how to help and deal with his customers. His products are great. If you need LED lights this is the man to go to. I've purchased the switchback leds, map light leds and now my fogs. Haven't had an issue at all. When i did need help with something he took the time out of his day and gave me a call to help. I will send anyone who is looking for LEDs to him. Here is the pics of just the fogs, sorry for the crappy phone quality
X 2^^^^
Old 01-09-2013, 01:30 PM   #3
Mechanically Goofy
neonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
neonlazer's Tacoma Gallery
About time we make a thread for him! Bought lots of LED's from him and also HID's for both headlights and fogs. Best guy I have ever dealt with! Had a license plate LED go out and he sent me a newer designed enclosed set to replace both with! Just sent the old ones back. Awesome guy to talk to too..and I am not much of a talker.

Only minus is the horrid music that plays when you call him..HAHA!
Old 01-10-2013, 06:57 PM   #4
stractman is one of the sharper tools in the shedstractman is one of the sharper tools in the shedstractman is one of the sharper tools in the shedstractman is one of the sharper tools in the shedstractman is one of the sharper tools in the shedstractman is one of the sharper tools in the shedstractman is one of the sharper tools in the shedstractman is one of the sharper tools in the shedstractman is one of the sharper tools in the shedstractman is one of the sharper tools in the shedstractman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: J
stractman's Tacoma Gallery
always a quick response from chris. quick shipping, packaged well.
lights are crazy bright. love them. can't wait to get the dtrls installed this week...just no time right now.
would definitely do business again and recommend these lights for all tacos (and other vehicles he supports).

check my first post about this in the original led thread:
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...ml#post6256665
Old 01-11-2013, 08:07 AM   #5
87twentytwor is on a distinguished road

Name: Jake
87twentytwor's Tacoma Gallery
Great service and awesome lights!!! It lit up my world!!!

Old 03-22-2013, 11:54 AM   #6
Jumper's Leds
csjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: 2nd class petty officer
Name: chris
csjumper2003's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks guys. Didn't know this was even here til a few mins ago. Thanks for the support and allowing me to try my best to give you the best led i can.
Old 03-26-2013, 12:19 AM   #7
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by csjumper2003 View Post
Thanks guys. Didn't know this was even here til a few mins ago. Thanks for the support and allowing me to try my best to give you the best led i can.
C'mon man.... It sucks, your lights suck, YOU suck......

Life is just 1 great big suck Chris........

Of course I'm kidding, great service/great product/ so-so kind of guy (haha)