Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Vendor Reviews

Notices

AutoAnything...UPS only to Canada.

Old 01-30-2013, 08:19 AM   #1
4x4Taco will become famous soon enough4x4Taco will become famous soon enough

4x4Taco's Tacoma Gallery
AutoAnything...UPS only to Canada.

Well..thought I would give these guys a try after some good reviews here. However they only ship via UPS which rapes Canadians on border fees. So no go.

Hopefully more US companies will realize that if they ship USPS to Canada they will get a lot more sales.

4T.
Old 04-22-2013, 06:42 PM   #2
AsURod is on a distinguished road
Name: Randy
AsURod's Tacoma Gallery
Yah, absolutely right, UPS always add BROKERAGE fees
Old 09-26-2013, 09:57 AM   #3
Resident Agrologist
Sterdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedSterdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedSterdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedSterdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedSterdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedSterdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedSterdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedSterdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedSterdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedSterdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedSterdog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Meat Popsicle
Sterdog's Tacoma Gallery
Weird

I accepted my fate and bought running boards and a bull bar from autoanything with UPS shipping to Canada. They promised to build the brokerage fee's and customs duties into the price which sold me. To my surprise after one day my shipping status changed from UPS International to FedEx Ground? I guess they learned there lesson lol.
Old 09-28-2013, 10:16 AM   #4
ShouldBEasy is a splendid one to beholdShouldBEasy is a splendid one to beholdShouldBEasy is a splendid one to beholdShouldBEasy is a splendid one to beholdShouldBEasy is a splendid one to beholdShouldBEasy is a splendid one to beholdShouldBEasy is a splendid one to behold

ShouldBEasy's Tacoma Gallery
Damn am I glad I live close to the border.

I ship items to Montana and go and pick em up. So much cheaper when a lot of items will ship free to the lower 48.