Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Vendor Reviews

Notices

Toytec lost a customer over 26 dollars!

Old 02-02-2013, 12:41 PM   #101
Dcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Dcpsychobilly's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoSkeet View Post
Just read through this mess of a thread. Sorry to get back on topic but thats pretty dang cool. A toytec vendor got on a public forum with thousands of members to solve one very minor problem. I like it..I like it a lot. +1 for you Dylan
because of (see below)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MWall View Post
sucks I had to get on a friggin forum and complain to see any willingness to take back a 26 dollar part.
Quote:
Originally Posted by OffroadToy View Post
^ That's probably the only reason he decided to do the right thing... he got called out on it in front of potential customers. WTF ever happened to customer service... especially when someone spends that kind of money. Thanks for the heads up OP.
toytec is ok imo, Ive had problems with them but wont do any thread on it. Im local to them but unless I really need something I cant wait for Ill probably avoid them. But atleat they tried doing things right for op. And Ive seen personally great customer service that has gone above and beyond to do things right for me.
Old 02-26-2013, 07:02 PM   #102
Learning Mode
Telluride is on a distinguished road

Name: Matt
Telluride's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beavis0076 View Post
what is this thing called work?
Is it contagious?