Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Vendor Reviews

Notices

Yotamasters One Shop Gear shop

Old 02-08-2013, 01:33 PM   #1
the full Monty
Manwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Manwithoutaplan's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up Yotamasters One Shop Gear shop

I can't say enough good things about this place. If you are in the So Cal and thinking about re-gearing go here. Jay and Eric run a hole-in-the-wall garage that is second to none in Corona. They both have 4x4 backgrounds and they are very solid, HONEST mechanics. I am very particular about who works on my Truck. Here you get professional service that's done right every time. His prices are very reasonable. IF you want your new gears and lockers installed correctly the first time go to this place Hands down.

https://www.yotamasters.com/
(951) 279-0220

1336 W Sixth St
Corona, CA 92882