Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Vendor Reviews

Notices

Ar Mags (pmags, Promags, ect.) at reasonable prices

Old 02-18-2013, 08:28 AM   #1
98ToyWheeler is on a distinguished road
Name: Tyler
98ToyWheeler's Tacoma Gallery
Ar Mags (pmags, Promags, ect.) at reasonable prices

I ordered from a site called shop.awbprepper.com last week and was a bit skeptical about it.

Turns out they were very professional, shipped fast, and the products were as described.

They have better pricing than all of the gun shops around me right now.

Hope this can help some of you out!
Old 02-18-2013, 08:31 AM   #2
crazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: patrick
crazyengineer's Tacoma Gallery
did they happen to have 25 round 10/22 mags?
Old 02-18-2013, 08:42 AM   #3
tacosallday is on a distinguished road
Name: michael
tacosallday's Tacoma Gallery
also check out http://www.loyalsguns.com/

great product and fast shipping.
Old 02-18-2013, 08:50 AM   #4
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyengineer View Post
did they happen to have 25 round 10/22 mags?
Not at the moment, but ive been watching the site for quite awhile and they keep getting new stuff in! So check back.
Old 02-18-2013, 08:52 AM   #5
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
You guys better hurry up cause it looks like a lot of their AR mags are out of stock.
Old 02-18-2013, 08:53 AM   #6
They have pmags, lancers, promag, some aftermarket glock 17 mags, original glock 29 mags, bundles of pmags for a better price.
Attached Thumbnails
Ar Mags (pmags, Promags, ect.) at reasonable prices-magpul-blk-window.jpg  
Old 02-18-2013, 08:54 AM   #7
Quote:
Originally Posted by WW_FIREFIGHTER View Post
You guys better hurry up cause it looks like a lot of their AR mags are out of stock.
Makes sense with everything going on. My local gun shop is selling them for $70. I jumped on this deal!
Old 02-18-2013, 08:58 AM   #8
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 98ToyWheeler View Post
Makes sense with everything going on. My local gun shop is selling them for $70. I jumped on this deal!
Yeah I figured these companies would sell out quick. I hate how these other companies and stores are trying to rip off the consumers....$70 for a single 30-round mag I mean come on!!! I believe cheaperthendirt still has their standard metal GI issued AR mags for $99.99 a piece!!....oh wait I just looked they are $79.97. Oh wait but their PMAGS are $99.97 though.....douches.
Old 02-18-2013, 09:03 AM   #9
Quote:
Yeah I figured these companies would sell out quick. I hate how these other companies and stores are trying to rip off the consumers....$70 for a single 30-round mag I mean come on!!! I believe cheaperthendirt still has their standard metal GI issued AR mags for $99.99 a piece!!....oh wait I just looked they are $79.97. Oh wait but their PMAGS are $99.97 though.....douches.
Its ridiculous! I'm just greatful i found them. I was putting off buying more mags, and then the scare happens and i was kicking myself and then found this site and it took the panic away!
Old 02-18-2013, 09:04 AM   #10
Lieutenant Dan.

Quote:
Its ridiculous! I'm just greatful i found them. I was putting off buying more mags, and then the scare happens and i was kicking myself and then found this site and it took the panic away!
Yeah I cant stand these so called American companies trying so ass rape the American public but $30 for a PMAG isnt to bad at all.
Old 02-18-2013, 09:07 AM   #11
Quote:
Yeah I cant stand these so called American companies trying so ass rape the American public but $30 for a PMAG isnt to bad at all.
Not bad at all. Especially if you consider the fact that it is probably harder and more expensive even for gunshops and sites like this to get these mags after the ban. They are doing a great job!

Im going to talk to them and see if we can get a group buy deal or possibly a discount code going. Would you or anybody you know be interested?
Old 02-18-2013, 09:08 AM   #12
double dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Derrick
double dee's Tacoma Gallery
I've got some extra Pmags Gen M3 I don't need. I'd sell them for $40 each (same price as that loyal website) but I'll cover shipping.
Old 02-18-2013, 09:09 AM   #13
Lieutenant Dan.

Quote:
Not bad at all. Especially if you consider the fact that it is probably harder and more expensive even for gunshops and sites like this to get these mags after the ban. They are doing a great job!

Im going to talk to them and see if we can get a group buy deal or possibly a discount code going. Would you or anybody you know be interested?
A group buy would be sweet depending on how much if a discount we could get and I bet a lot of other members on here would go in on it. I'm not in huge need of more mags but do need more .223 ammo.
Old 02-18-2013, 09:11 AM   #14
i forgot to mention, this site has flat rate shipping at $9.25 no matter how many mags you order!
Old 02-18-2013, 09:21 AM   #15
DUDE MAN BRO
BEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant future

Air Force: A.G.E.
Name: Hot Carl!!!
BEEFY_CHEESY_TACO's Tacoma Gallery
Damn! I was in the exact same boat as you OP. I put off buying extra mags, then I got deployed and all this crap happened and I haven't been able to find any....UNTIL NOW! I just bought a bundle of 5 PMAGs MOE M3. Thanks for posting this!
Old 02-18-2013, 09:30 AM   #16
Quote:
Originally Posted by BEEFY_CHEESY_TACO View Post
Damn! I was in the exact same boat as you OP. I put off buying extra mags, then I got deployed and all this crap happened and I haven't been able to find any....UNTIL NOW! I just bought a bundle of 5 PMAGs MOE M3. Thanks for posting this!
Glad I could help you out! Im trying to spread the word to all my buddy's. Its a pretty great deal these days!
Old 02-18-2013, 02:49 PM   #17
double dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Derrick
double dee's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/p...+30+Round+PMAG
Old 02-19-2013, 05:20 PM   #18
Quote:
Originally Posted by double dee View Post
The picture on their site is of an m3 but in the description they have it listed as an m2. I don't know which one you will get if you order from there.