Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Vendor Reviews

Notices

Headstrongoffroad.com

Old 02-18-2013, 10:05 AM   #1
Fox2011PM is on a distinguished road
Firefighter:
Fox2011PM's Tacoma Gallery
Headstrongoffroad.com

Not sure of the rules on posting info about websites found with awesome deals, so moderators I hope I'm in the clear, and not breaking any rules. I was looking for some Light Racing UCA's, as I just purchased my lift. I found this awesome deal at headstrong, $375 tax and shipping included! There was an issue with getting them out to me right away due to a shortage on some mounting hardware. But they immediately contacted me via email and apologized for the delay and that they would get them shipped ASAP. I hope this place is legit. Seems to be. Just wanted to share this awesome deal with everyone. Proceed carefully as they are a new business. I took a chance on them and seems to be ok thus far. I'll post an update if any problems arise
Old 02-18-2013, 10:08 AM   #2
top flight security
rickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ricky
rickmeseke's Tacoma Gallery
their legit.
Old 02-18-2013, 10:13 AM   #3
Firefighter:
Sweet. Yeah just talked to Marie. She is working out the issue with the manufacturer, and she anticipates no further problems. Just ran short on some hardware packs. This price is crazy good for the UCA's! They will be a strong competitor. Thanks for the immediate response
Old 02-18-2013, 03:06 PM   #4
Firefighter:
Well good news, the order actually was complete. SPC incorporated longer sleeves in their new UCA'S, therefore, eliminating the need for the smaller washers contained in their earlier UCA's. Headstrong offroad was unaware of this change and since they check and recheck their orders before they ship, they thought my order was incomplete, but after they contacted SPC they found out it wasn't. So they are shipping out tomorrow and should be here within 2-3 days! For $375 TOTAL! Check em out, they have lots of suspension parts
Old 02-18-2013, 03:11 PM   #5
dlooney has a spectacular aura aboutdlooney has a spectacular aura about

Name: Dennis
dlooney's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah Headstrong is awesome, I'll be ordering my lift and wheels from them as soon as I get the money together. Would love to see them in the vendor section!
Old 02-19-2013, 07:20 AM   #6
Bajatrailrider
bajatrailrider is on a distinguished road
Name: Larry
bajatrailrider's Tacoma Gallery
I got my lift spindles from them last week.They are super to deal with.Thank You Marie and Robert.Larry-Baja Trail Rides.
Old 02-19-2013, 07:23 AM   #7
evanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: evan
evanmb31's Tacoma Gallery
I bought my LR UCAs from them. Best price around, they had a huge group buy on then awhile ago, someone should try puting togeter another one
Old 02-24-2013, 07:34 PM   #8
LRGRNR
Sandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sandman614's Tacoma Gallery
Do they still have the best price? I checked and it looks like it. Let's hear it If you found lower.

I doubt they want their price advertised in the OP, check the link for price.
http://www.headstrongoffroad.com/lig...ta-tacoma.html
Old 02-24-2013, 08:06 PM   #9
evanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: evan
evanmb31's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandman614 View Post
Do they still have the best price? I checked and it looks like it. Let's hear it I'd you found lower.

I doubt they want their price advertised in the OP, check the link for price.
http://www.headstrongoffroad.com/lig...ta-tacoma.html
I think it is fine to post the normal price. When group buys are going on i believe the mods have asked the vendors not to publicly post the group buy prices.