Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Vendor Reviews

Notices

The Retrofit Source

Old 02-20-2013, 09:37 AM   #1
Formally afroman5015
bellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 31B 1132 MP Co.
bellassaiw10's Tacoma Gallery
The Retrofit Source

Theretrofitsource.com is an amazing company with the best customer service out there hands down.

Before even ordering my mini D2S retro kit Nate answered all of my noob questions with links to other tacoma retrofits within a decent time always within the same day.

Got my kit installed then realized I never selected the correct relay harness, emailed him and he sent me a new one overnighted with a return label for the one I had. retrofit worked amazing then I had a high beam sticking issue, once again emailed and after some troubleshooting they said it was the high beam plunger sticking. Within that day I had a confirmation email saying my new ones would be here in 1-3 days . Installed them and they work flawlessly.

Few months later my high beams stopped working completely, emailed Nate back got a new relay box because he said my old one must have went bad.. again 1-3 days had my new one. Put it on and BAM! nothing happened . Contacted them again and now I have a new relay harness on the way with 1-3 day shipping and a return label.

With that being said they have not asked me to pay a single dime for any of this which now a days its hard to find a company that stand behind their product like these guys! Unlike most other companies they actually want the broken part back so they can access the issue and fix it for others.

From my understanding theretrofitsource is a pretty small company that does big things and fast at that. The fact that I can get an email back with answers or links to fix my problem within the same day of it being sent just amazes me.

I'll never order anything HID wise from another company.