1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Clazzio Seat Covers-Buyer Beware

Discussion in 'Vendor Reviews' started by 2013 Tacoma Lover, Mar 5, 2013.

1. Mar 7, 2013 at 12:26 PM
    FMF

FMF Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Topher
    Chicago Illinois
    Vehicle:
    2013 4x4 TRD OffRoad
    SUSPENSION ARB Old Man Emu BP-51 OME Internal Bypass coil overs and rear shocks Suspension ARB Dakar one ton Rear Hi-Lux Leafs EL091 U Bolt Flip Kit Firestone Ride-Rite Air Helper Spring Daystar Universal Air Bag Cradle Wheelers Front Super Bump Stops SPC Performance Adjustable Front Upper Control Arms All-Pro 4" Steel Braided Brake Lines EBC Green Stuff Brake Pads WHEELS TIRES TRD 16-in Off-Road Beadlock-Style Alloy Wheels Bronze BFGoodrich Mud-Terrain KM2 255/85R16 with matching full size spare. ARMOR ARB Deluxe Bull Bar with Quadratec Q9500is Winch with Dyneema Synthetic Rope B.A.M.F Kick Out Rock Sliders PERFORMANCE ARB Safari Snorkel TRD Performance Exhaust System INTERIOR Clazzio Leather Seat Covers LIGHTING ARB IPF 900XS Extreme Driving Lights Rigid Industries Dually Flood Lights All interior lighting swapped to LED's AUDIO Front Doors: Rokford Fosgate p1694 6x9 Rokford Fosgate Tweeter P1T-s Back Doors: Rokford Fosgate P16 6 ½ OTHER Custom Martin Truck Bodies Aluminum Flatbed Weather Tech Window Rain Deflectors Bird Dawg Tech Extreme Deck Gadget Mount PrinSu Design Aluminum Roof Rack T6 Aluminum Devil Horn Toyota Emblem Ceramic Window Tint Bushwacker fender flares
    Ouch!!! Check out sparksTRD they have awesome prices

2. Mar 7, 2013 at 1:03 PM
    Redfox1

Redfox1 'Stralia! Riding Roo's and wrangling koalas

Member:
    First Name:
    Conner
    Santa Paula, CA and SLO
    Vehicle:
    09 Prerunner Sport TRD
    Browning Floor Mats, 275/70/17 BFG All-Terrain T/A's, Procomp 7089 wheels,Rear Spring TSB, Bilstein 5100's, LED roof light, seatbelt chime disabled, CB, UWS Toolbox,
    They state 8-16 weeks for custom covers. Three months is only 12 weeks. You were being impatient. However they're customer service doesn't seem that great, but then again they're pretty cheap for leather...

3. Mar 7, 2013 at 2:17 PM
    tacomarandy

tacomarandy Well-Known Member

Member:
    Central FL
    Vehicle:
    '13 Prerunner SR5

I never got a response to my email, so I ended up calling them. My covers were sent out yesterday. they told me I should have gotten an email with the shipping info--so they resent it to me.

Seemed to be on the up and up.

4. Mar 7, 2013 at 4:01 PM
    s810

s810 Active Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Steve
    Los Angeles
    Vehicle:
    2011 Tacoma Double Cab Sport V6
    skid plate, side steps, bed extender, dynamat, supercharger, Clazzio seat covers
    I don't think Clazzio is the problem. It sounds the vendor might be. I ordered mine through the Car-Leather.com website. I wanted custom colors so I knew it would be a long wait. I ordered them December 4, 2012. The next day I got an email from Tony telling me that my order was a custom order and would take about 10-14 weeks and asking me to confirm that I was able to wait before they processed the order. I said I would and waited until last week but they finally arrived. I love them.

This site contains affiliate links for which the site may be compensated.
  5. Mar 8, 2013 at 4:28 AM
    2013 Tacoma Lover

2013 Tacoma Lover [OP] Active Member

Member:
    First Name:
    jeff
    Iowa
    Vehicle:
    2013 Tacoma 4x4
    I called Clazzio back again yesterday to get another update and was told they had come in two days earlier, which they failed to tell me, and that they were the wrong color so they were sending them back. She said they now make them in the US so it would only be an 8 week wait instead of 12 but I told her no that I wasn't going to wait another 20 weeks to get mine. So I finally got some resolution and got my money back but I won't be purchasing another set of CLazzio's.

6. Mar 20, 2013 at 12:57 PM
    TIM.TRDSparks

TIM.TRDSparks Well-Known Member

Member:
    Myrtle Beach, SC
    Vehicle:
    08 Taco DCLB RR
    CBI BUSHMASTER, BUDBUILT SKIDS SET, OME SUSPENSION, DAKAR LEAFS, TRD EXHAUST AND CAI PLUS MORE
    Fair warning to everyone: clazzioseatcovers.com or clazzio.com is not actual Clazzio. That is a fake company using that name to sell seat covers.

The real company who owns Clazzio seat covers have this website: http://www.clazzio-11i.com/

We have told 11 International multiple times about this situation and they cannot do anything against those companies unfortunately.

7. Mar 20, 2013 at 2:11 PM
    Redfox1

Redfox1 'Stralia! Riding Roo's and wrangling koalas

Member:
    First Name:
    Conner
    Santa Paula, CA and SLO
    Vehicle:
    09 Prerunner Sport TRD
    Browning Floor Mats, 275/70/17 BFG All-Terrain T/A's, Procomp 7089 wheels,Rear Spring TSB, Bilstein 5100's, LED roof light, seatbelt chime disabled, CB, UWS Toolbox,
    Really? wow thats a strange situation. The first google hits are on the fake company then. And I bought my seat covers from the fake company. :notsure:

8. Mar 20, 2013 at 2:28 PM
    TIM.TRDSparks

TIM.TRDSparks Well-Known Member

Member:
    Myrtle Beach, SC
    Vehicle:
    08 Taco DCLB RR
    CBI BUSHMASTER, BUDBUILT SKIDS SET, OME SUSPENSION, DAKAR LEAFS, TRD EXHAUST AND CAI PLUS MORE
    Yes it is a very sticky situation unfortunately and they do sell Clazzio seat covers. It is just a false pretense to act as a company called Clazzio.

P.S. Your signature clip is very distracting =)

9. Apr 20, 2013 at 8:22 PM
    Snowbrdr1220

Snowbrdr1220 Well-Known Member

Member:
    PA
    Vehicle:
    13 DC TRD Off Road NBM
    I'm a little worried here. Ordered my custom covers from clazzioseatcovers.com, back in December. After 16 weeks, I called them and they told me it would be another 2 weeks and that they would email a tracking number. Well today is 18 weeks and I still haven't received an email or heard anything. Going to call them again next week.

The first time I called, the customer service sounded like some girl working from home with all kinds of stuff going on in the background. Didn't sound very professional.

Has any else ordered from clazzioseatcovers.com and received their covers? If so how long did it take and are you happy with them?

10. Apr 21, 2013 at 5:56 AM
    2013 Tacoma Lover

Member:
    First Name:
    jeff
    Iowa
    Vehicle:
    2013 Tacoma 4x4
    That's the same run around I got. Some girl answering the phone sometimes although most of the time I had to leave a message asking for a return call that they never returned. I finally had to file a complaint with my credit card company to get a refund. I couldn't get any assistance from the Clazzio people at all. Like I said before I wouldn't buy a set of Clazzio covers now if they were the only one's available and I did purchase through the clazzio.com web site.

11. Apr 23, 2013 at 9:45 AM
    Snowbrdr1220

Member:
    PA
    Vehicle:
    13 DC TRD Off Road NBM
    So I called again today, after 18 weeks, and a different girl told me that they are expecting their last shipment from Japan in a couple days on 4/25. They need to go through and double check the orders before sending them out first, so that gives me hope. I should have a tracking number by end of next week, or I'll be calling again.

They have been responsive on the phone and answered every time I've tried to call so far at "clazzioseatcovers.com". They're out of time and excuses now, so I'll let you guys know what happens.

12. Apr 24, 2013 at 4:33 AM
    2013 Tacoma Lover

Member:
    First Name:
    jeff
    Iowa
    Vehicle:
    2013 Tacoma 4x4

Good luck with that. THey told me they were expecting my order to come in on the next shipment from Japan which of course never happened. I'm not trying to discourage you but it is what it is.

13. Apr 28, 2013 at 5:38 PM
    RicWolffJr1

RicWolffJr1 Member

Member:
    Winston Salem, NC
    Vehicle:
    13 Sport
    Pro comp leveling kit, 285/70 17 duratracs, fuel krank wheels, advantage hard hat premier tonneau cover, CLazzio Black Leather Seat covers, Formula one Ceramic Tint 35% front
    Hey guys....I too ordered from clazzio.com and had a great experience, but I ordered the stock black. I emailed a guy named Tyler Burgin from clazzio.com who was extremely helpful. I was going to special order the black with gray stitching but he warned me upfront. He said that the custom order seats usually take 12 weeks, but they have been taking longer the last few orders he placed and told me it could take up to 16 to 20 weeks to receive. I went with his advice and ordered the all black......LOVE THEM.....ordered very late Friday night 4/17. He told me it was to late to ship, but would ship on Monday 4/20 and got them friday 4/24.......Be warned, they are not easy to get on.....be very patient....I took my time and it took me two days to finish....did my front seats first (about four hours) and did my back seats next day (about 2 1/2 hours)....I got better at doing it after first seat...first seat was very difficult to figure out exactly how to do it and that seat took me the longest.....had to take it off at one point and start over.....my hands are killing me from tucking and pulling, but they look awesome!!!!!!! No way you can tell there not factory! Don't have pictures yet....it's raining out....but as soon as I take them I will post to this thread!

14. Apr 29, 2013 at 3:17 PM
    RicWolffJr1

RicWolffJr1 Member

Member:
    Winston Salem, NC
    Vehicle:
    13 Sport
    Pro comp leveling kit, 285/70 17 duratracs, fuel krank wheels, advantage hard hat premier tonneau cover, CLazzio Black Leather Seat covers, Formula one Ceramic Tint 35% front
    Here are pictures of my new Clazzios

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. May 9, 2013 at 6:40 AM
    Snowbrdr1220

Member:
    PA
    Vehicle:
    13 DC TRD Off Road NBM
    Well here's another update on my custom order from clazzioseatcovers.com, placed on Dec 15'th;

Called today on the 21'st week, and they still haven't shipped my order yet. The girl on the phone claims that they just received clearance from customs to pick up their container today, and that my order should be getting shipped out in the next couple of days though.

I was going to cancel my order and start asking for my money back today, since it was supposed to be 16 weeks max when I placed the order. But I'm going to give it another week since she's claiming that customs has had their shipping container tied up and they are supposidly picking it up today.

Thanks for the update RicWolff, it's good to hear another company (clazzio.com) told you they have been taking up to 20 weeks lately. That gives me some hope again. I've been terribly frustrated after 21 weeks, 3 phone calls, and being lead to believe it should be 16 weeks max when I ordered.

16. May 15, 2013 at 7:21 PM
    RicWolffJr1

RicWolffJr1 Member

Member:
    Winston Salem, NC
    Vehicle:
    13 Sport
    Snowbrdr......Any update on your order? Have you received them yet?

17. May 21, 2013 at 1:11 PM
    Snowbrdr1220

Member:
    PA
    Vehicle:
    13 DC TRD Off Road NBM
    Well after 23 weeks of waiting for my custom order from clazzioseatcovers.com, I called today and asked for my money back. I was told 4-16 weeks at the time I ordered. And the last three weeks in a row I have heard the same thing; That they are picking up the last container from Japan as we spoke and my order should be getting shipped in the next couple of days.

After three weeks in a row of being told the same thing, I couldn't take it anymore and cancelled the order. I'm yet to receive my $450 back, and have been told it should either appear on my credit card or get mailed as a check by next week! They said after 5 months from the order date they may not be able to credit it back to the card, and may have to send a check. Not sure if that is true or not, but I'll keep you guys informed on what I go through to get my money back.

I'm done with Clazzio Seat Covers! I'm not waiting again or ordering from some other site. I'll be saving a couple hundred bucks from the Clazzio's and buying custom camo covers for my truck.

WARNING: Stay away from clazzioseatcovers.com, order from some other site!

18. May 21, 2013 at 3:24 PM
    rbramw3ll

rbramw3ll New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    ry
    denver, co
    Vehicle:
    2010 Tacoma Double Cap Sport, Debadged
    Debadged, k&n cold air intake, 4" leveling kit, 32" nitto grappler tires, 19" KD monster wheels, taco all weather mats
    Yea I did. 20 weeks out and I canceled my order. DO not use them!

19. May 26, 2013 at 5:37 PM
    Snowbrdr1220

Member:
    PA
    Vehicle:
    13 DC TRD Off Road NBM
    Well it took an additional week and a couple more phone calls, but I finally did get my money refunded on the card. Glad that ordeal is over. I'm going to look into getting some custom Cordura seat covers now, like a friend has in his Tundra, for half the price.

20. May 27, 2013 at 4:52 AM
    2013 Tacoma Lover

Member:
    First Name:
    jeff
    Iowa
    Vehicle:
    2013 Tacoma 4x4
    Well I'm glad you got your money back. I'm certainly disappointed in Clazzio. If they continue operating like this they won't be in business for long.

To Top