Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Vendor Reviews

Notices

Clazzio Seat Covers-Buyer Beware

Old 03-07-2013, 12:26 PM   #21
FMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: FMF Hospital Corpsman
Name: Topher
FMF's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by R1inSC View Post
$405 Delivered
Ouch!!! Check out sparksTRD they have awesome prices
Old 03-07-2013, 01:03 PM   #22
'Stralia! Riding Roo's and wrangling koalas
Redfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Conner
Redfox1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2013 Tacoma Lover View Post
Yah I understand the custom covers take a while so I didn't even contact them for the first three months but ever since then, when I call I have to leave a message which has yet to be returned, or I end up calling back. Every time, fail none, the gal told me my covers were scheduled to be delivered to them that Friday and would then be shipped out promptly the following MOnday. That's happened to me three times and I still haven't gotten them. They're a joke and I ever order from them again.
They state 8-16 weeks for custom covers. Three months is only 12 weeks. You were being impatient. However they're customer service doesn't seem that great, but then again they're pretty cheap for leather...
Old 03-07-2013, 02:17 PM   #23
tacomarandy is on a distinguished road
tacomarandy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomarandy View Post
Heck---I still haven't received an email saying that they're shipped. I sent them an email asking about it. It's been right at a week for an in stock item. They do say they usually sip within 5 days for items that are in stock. I'll give it a couple more days before I call the card company.

I never got a response to my email, so I ended up calling them. My covers were sent out yesterday. they told me I should have gotten an email with the shipping info--so they resent it to me.

Seemed to be on the up and up.
Old 03-07-2013, 04:01 PM   #24
s810 is on a distinguished road

Name: Steve
s810's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2013 Tacoma Lover View Post
If you're thinking about purchasing a set of Clazzio Seat Covers for your Tacoma, think again. I ordered a set over four months ago and I still haven't received them. THe company won't even respond to emails and more than half the time I've called I've had to leave a message and no one responds. When I have gotten through, I get the same story: "your covers are scheduled to be on the Friday delivery truck and will then be shipped to you first thing the following Monday morning." I've been told this three times. I've now had to resort to having my credit card company get my money back. I wouldn't purchase Clazzio if they were the last set on earth unless you can get a prefab set from ebay, MAYBE those would be delivered in a timely manner.
I don't think Clazzio is the problem. It sounds the vendor might be. I ordered mine through the Car-Leather.com website. I wanted custom colors so I knew it would be a long wait. I ordered them December 4, 2012. The next day I got an email from Tony telling me that my order was a custom order and would take about 10-14 weeks and asking me to confirm that I was able to wait before they processed the order. I said I would and waited until last week but they finally arrived. I love them.
Old 03-08-2013, 04:28 AM   #25
2013 Tacoma Lover is on a distinguished road
Air Force:
Name: jeff
2013 Tacoma Lover's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockfish415 View Post
i ordered mine from Jared at sales@carleatherseatcovers.com.

$425.00 delivered with custom colors and stitching....

Now let me say that I got mine in just over 12weeks...per the custom order lead time...but it was like pulling teeth to get info on my order....i still have no invoice with a price on it althought I have asked for one several times. Jared told me to use my payapl receipt....very unprofessional.
Am I happy with the covers yes....am I happy with the service no....
I called Clazzio back again yesterday to get another update and was told they had come in two days earlier, which they failed to tell me, and that they were the wrong color so they were sending them back. She said they now make them in the US so it would only be an 8 week wait instead of 12 but I told her no that I wasn't going to wait another 20 weeks to get mine. So I finally got some resolution and got my money back but I won't be purchasing another set of CLazzio's.
Old 03-20-2013, 12:57 PM   #26
TIM.TRDSparks is on a distinguished road

Navy: Retired Firemen
TIM.TRDSparks's Tacoma Gallery
Fair warning to everyone: clazzioseatcovers.com or clazzio.com is not actual Clazzio. That is a fake company using that name to sell seat covers.

The real company who owns Clazzio seat covers have this website: http://www.clazzio-11i.com/

We have told 11 International multiple times about this situation and they cannot do anything against those companies unfortunately.
Old 03-20-2013, 02:11 PM   #27
'Stralia! Riding Roo's and wrangling koalas
Redfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Conner
Redfox1's Tacoma Gallery
Really? wow thats a strange situation. The first google hits are on the fake company then. And I bought my seat covers from the fake company.
Old 03-20-2013, 02:28 PM   #28
TIM.TRDSparks is on a distinguished road

Navy: Retired Firemen
TIM.TRDSparks's Tacoma Gallery
Yes it is a very sticky situation unfortunately and they do sell Clazzio seat covers. It is just a false pretense to act as a company called Clazzio.

P.S. Your signature clip is very distracting =)
Old 04-20-2013, 08:22 PM   #29
Snowbrdr1220 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowbrdr1220 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowbrdr1220 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowbrdr1220 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowbrdr1220 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowbrdr1220 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowbrdr1220 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowbrdr1220 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowbrdr1220 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowbrdr1220 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowbrdr1220 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Snowbrdr1220's Tacoma Gallery
I'm a little worried here. Ordered my custom covers from clazzioseatcovers.com, back in December. After 16 weeks, I called them and they told me it would be another 2 weeks and that they would email a tracking number. Well today is 18 weeks and I still haven't received an email or heard anything. Going to call them again next week.

The first time I called, the customer service sounded like some girl working from home with all kinds of stuff going on in the background. Didn't sound very professional.

Has any else ordered from clazzioseatcovers.com and received their covers? If so how long did it take and are you happy with them?
Old 04-21-2013, 05:56 AM   #30
Air Force:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowbrdr1220 View Post
I'm a little worried here. Ordered my custom covers from clazzioseatcovers.com, back in December. After 16 weeks, I called them and they told me it would be another 2 weeks and that they would email a tracking number. Well today is 18 weeks and I still haven't received an email or heard anything. Going to call them again next week.

The first time I called, the customer service sounded like some girl working from home with all kinds of stuff going on in the background. Didn't sound very professional.

Has any else ordered from clazzioseatcovers.com and received their covers? If so how long did it take and are you happy with them?
That's the same run around I got. Some girl answering the phone sometimes although most of the time I had to leave a message asking for a return call that they never returned. I finally had to file a complaint with my credit card company to get a refund. I couldn't get any assistance from the Clazzio people at all. Like I said before I wouldn't buy a set of Clazzio covers now if they were the only one's available and I did purchase through the clazzio.com web site.
Old 04-23-2013, 09:45 AM   #31
Snowbrdr1220 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowbrdr1220 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowbrdr1220 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowbrdr1220 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowbrdr1220 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowbrdr1220 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowbrdr1220 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowbrdr1220 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowbrdr1220 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowbrdr1220 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowbrdr1220 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
So I called again today, after 18 weeks, and a different girl told me that they are expecting their last shipment from Japan in a couple days on 4/25. They need to go through and double check the orders before sending them out first, so that gives me hope. I should have a tracking number by end of next week, or I'll be calling again.

They have been responsive on the phone and answered every time I've tried to call so far at "clazzioseatcovers.com". They're out of time and excuses now, so I'll let you guys know what happens.
Old 04-24-2013, 04:33 AM   #32
Air Force:
Quote:
So I called again today, after 18 weeks, and a different girl told me that they are expecting their last shipment from Japan in a couple days on 4/25. They need to go through and double check the orders before sending them out first, so that gives me hope. I should have a tracking number by end of next week, or I'll be calling again.

They have been responsive on the phone and answered every time I've tried to call so far at "clazzioseatcovers.com". They're out of time and excuses now, so I'll let you guys know what happens.

Good luck with that. THey told me they were expecting my order to come in on the next shipment from Japan which of course never happened. I'm not trying to discourage you but it is what it is.
Old 04-28-2013, 05:38 PM   #33
RicWolffJr1 is on a distinguished road
RicWolffJr1's Tacoma Gallery
Hey guys....I too ordered from clazzio.com and had a great experience, but I ordered the stock black. I emailed a guy named Tyler Burgin from clazzio.com who was extremely helpful. I was going to special order the black with gray stitching but he warned me upfront. He said that the custom order seats usually take 12 weeks, but they have been taking longer the last few orders he placed and told me it could take up to 16 to 20 weeks to receive. I went with his advice and ordered the all black......LOVE THEM.....ordered very late Friday night 4/17. He told me it was to late to ship, but would ship on Monday 4/20 and got them friday 4/24.......Be warned, they are not easy to get on.....be very patient....I took my time and it took me two days to finish....did my front seats first (about four hours) and did my back seats next day (about 2 1/2 hours)....I got better at doing it after first seat...first seat was very difficult to figure out exactly how to do it and that seat took me the longest.....had to take it off at one point and start over.....my hands are killing me from tucking and pulling, but they look awesome!!!!!!! No way you can tell there not factory! Don't have pictures yet....it's raining out....but as soon as I take them I will post to this thread!
Old 04-29-2013, 03:17 PM   #34
Here are pictures of my new Clazzios

Old 05-09-2013, 06:40 AM   #35
Well here's another update on my custom order from clazzioseatcovers.com, placed on Dec 15'th;

Called today on the 21'st week, and they still haven't shipped my order yet. The girl on the phone claims that they just received clearance from customs to pick up their container today, and that my order should be getting shipped out in the next couple of days though.

I was going to cancel my order and start asking for my money back today, since it was supposed to be 16 weeks max when I placed the order. But I'm going to give it another week since she's claiming that customs has had their shipping container tied up and they are supposidly picking it up today.

Thanks for the update RicWolff, it's good to hear another company (clazzio.com) told you they have been taking up to 20 weeks lately. That gives me some hope again. I've been terribly frustrated after 21 weeks, 3 phone calls, and being lead to believe it should be 16 weeks max when I ordered.
Old 05-15-2013, 07:21 PM   #36
Snowbrdr......Any update on your order? Have you received them yet?
Old 05-21-2013, 01:11 PM   #37
Well after 23 weeks of waiting for my custom order from clazzioseatcovers.com, I called today and asked for my money back. I was told 4-16 weeks at the time I ordered. And the last three weeks in a row I have heard the same thing; That they are picking up the last container from Japan as we spoke and my order should be getting shipped in the next couple of days.

After three weeks in a row of being told the same thing, I couldn't take it anymore and cancelled the order. I'm yet to receive my $450 back, and have been told it should either appear on my credit card or get mailed as a check by next week! They said after 5 months from the order date they may not be able to credit it back to the card, and may have to send a check. Not sure if that is true or not, but I'll keep you guys informed on what I go through to get my money back.

I'm done with Clazzio Seat Covers! I'm not waiting again or ordering from some other site. I'll be saving a couple hundred bucks from the Clazzio's and buying custom camo covers for my truck.

WARNING: Stay away from clazzioseatcovers.com, order from some other site!
Old 05-21-2013, 03:24 PM   #38
rbramw3ll is on a distinguished road
Name: ry
rbramw3ll's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Yea I did. 20 weeks out and I canceled my order. DO not use them!
Old 05-26-2013, 05:37 PM   #39
Well it took an additional week and a couple more phone calls, but I finally did get my money refunded on the card. Glad that ordeal is over. I'm going to look into getting some custom Cordura seat covers now, like a friend has in his Tundra, for half the price.
Old 05-27-2013, 04:52 AM   #40
Air Force:
Well I'm glad you got your money back. I'm certainly disappointed in Clazzio. If they continue operating like this they won't be in business for long.